This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Club Penguin)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Club..

1394 days 14 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Welcome back to tribal council, Club Penguin...

Cai (abeledaa)
Dino (Dinosauro27) [IMMUNE]
Jake (jakehou97)
James (jamessmith5)
Luther (Reality_Warped)
Raheem (raheemnaz01)
Renny (TheRenny)
Rubes (Rubes)
Scott (gppackXLVchamps)
Shadi (Chastain)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

PYN to receive a question.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through mails or Skype. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1394 days 14 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Happy early 4rd of July everyone
1394 days 12 hours ago
TheRenny
hi
1394 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Renny: What are your thoughts on 2 players self-voting last tribal and how that could have affected the vote? Are you expecting to see any more self votes in the game?
1394 days 11 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1394 days 10 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott - With the idol being rehidden, is paranoia being heightened knowing it could fall into anyone else's hands?
1393 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott - With the idol being rehidden, is paranoia being heightened knowing it could fall into anyone else's hands?

I'm still stunned that KC had the merge idol....anyway.  Paranoia?  This game?  Are you kidding me?  Never.  LMAO.   I personally don't think anyone has the rehidden merge idol just yet.  That being said, you and your alliance always have to be prepared for curveballs, especially as we get down into the latter part of the game.
1393 days 17 hours ago
jakehou97
Me
1393 days 17 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Jake - With last round's vote being so close, do you think we'll see another incredibly divided vote this round?
1393 days 17 hours ago
jakehou97
Jake - With last round's vote being so close, do you think we'll see another incredibly divided vote this round?

It's very possible, especially with inactiveness and self-voting factoring in ways that none of us anticipated
1393 days 16 hours ago
jakehou97
I honestly don't know what the fuck is about to happen
1393 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes...
1393 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so.
1393 days 16 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
*stands*
1393 days 16 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny: What are your thoughts on 2 players self-voting last tribal and how that could have affected the vote? Are you expecting to see any more self votes in the game?

I expect that we might see another self-vote - people need to learn to vote for the self within.
1393 days 16 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Ok guys....this is some crazy ass shit

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!