This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Wilpattu)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Wilpattu)

1422 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
Welcome to Tribal Council, Wilpattu.

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire.

Brendon (brendino2020)
James S. (jamessmith5)
Kai (Kmartt)
Lexey (lexeyjane)
Patrick K. (Pkpkpkpk)
Ryan (Basketball200)
Spark (Spark_)
Stoner (Gaiaphagee)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

PYN if you want to receive a question.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1422 days 1 hour ago
Basketball200
Me
1422 days 1 hour ago
Spark_
*redips flaming torch and burns down tribal council*
1422 days 1 hour ago
Spark_
But I'll take one
1422 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
Brendon - Are you nervous about idols? Have people been talking about them at all?

Spark - In the future, do you think this loss will make you work even harder in future challenges?
1422 days 1 hour ago
Pkpkpkpk
Me
1422 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Patrick - You received votes last tribal council. Does that worry you for tonight?
1422 days 1 hour ago
brendino2020
Brendon - Are you nervous about idols? Have people been talking about them at all?

No, we need to win a challenge first before we discuss idols
1422 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
Ryan - Do you think the constant Tribal Councils will help make this tribe more cohesive, as you're forced to talk more strategy and arrange votes?
1422 days ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - You received votes last tribal council. Does that worry you for tonight?

I do believe taht one of the votes i received was from a person who was just voted out so that does reassure me somewhat but at the same time you can never feel safe in this game!
1421 days 23 hours ago
jamessmith5
James
1421 days 23 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
James - Now that KC is gone, do you feel like there is a clear target among the tribe or is it more complicated?
1421 days 23 hours ago
jamessmith5
Now that KC is gone, do you feel like there is a clear target among the tribe or is it more complicated?

- This is much more complicated then just clear targets when it's this early in the game.
1421 days 8 hours ago
Kmartt
Kai
1421 days 8 hours ago
Basketball200
Ryan - Do you think the constant Tribal Councils will help make this tribe more cohesive, as you're forced to talk more strategy and arrange votes?
In sense ya because tribal testes loyalty. That’s the only positive thing about constantly going to tribal is.
1421 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!