This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1404 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Do not send items separately – all your answers must be sent in one mail. You may only send one submission - once you send your answers are locked in. You MUST submit via Tengaged mail - Skype submissions will not be accepted for this challenge.
1404 days 15 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
All in the same mail Klaus
1404 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
My computers broken, I usually just take a pic from my phone and send it on skype
1404 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Alright, one more chance for questions.
1404 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
I will post the list of items at 7:43!

This means the deadline for submissions will be 8:13.
1404 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Feel free to skype me during the challenge if you need clarification on an item.
1404 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Alright, get ready...
1404 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
LIST OF ITEMS

[IMAGES]

1. A screenshot from the music video for “Wyclef Jean” by Young Thug, showing Young Thug holding a bag of Cheetos.

2. A sceeenshot of a Tengaged clothing design that is a t-shirt with Russell Hantz’s face on it.

3. A screenshot of Vince Sly in a YouTube video titled “Cringeworthy Survivor Moments (Part 1)”. (Be sure the video title is visible in the screenshot)

4. An image link or screenshot of the building that houses the painting “The Birth of Venus”

5. An image link or screenshot of someone holding a sign that contains the phrase “I want a haircut”.

6. An image link or screenshot of the #7 pick in the 2005 NBA Draft dunking a basketball.

[LINKS]

1. A link to the contact information for the government of the Republic of Croatia

2. A link to the Season 16 winner of Winner, Prez, and Fobby’s Survivor’s first blog. (Series A.K.A. WPF’s Survivor.)

3. A link to the music video of the TV On the Radio song that was featured in a Season 2 episode of the TV show Bones.

4.A link to a Tengaged frookies game won by a username that starts with an O.

5. A link to Garth Brooks' current wife's chicken fried steak recipe.

6. A link to the Metacritic page review of the movie where Paul Dano plays a set of twins.

[ANSWERS]

1. The name of the current head football coach at the school that is Will Fote’s alma mater.

2. The username of the only Tengaged user to comment on the blog I posted on March 6, 2015.

3. The name of the baseball player who hit the most home runs for the team that finished last in the AL Central division in 2006.

4. The name of a sandwich on Subway’s menu that contains 280 calories (for a serving size of 240 grams).

5. The occupation of the mother of the actor who played Chuck McGill in the television show Better Saul.

6. The name of the city where Lilly (ZLilly831), listed as their hometown when they played in Survivor: Papua New Guinea (my second season of this generation).
1404 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Answers #5 should say Better Call Saul, not Better Saul.
1404 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
JACOB wins immunity!

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!