This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1405 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Saturday at 7 PM EST. (LIVE)
1404 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hi
1404 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go ahead and explain the challenge.
1404 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Today we are playing “Internet Scavenger Hunt”!

A list of items will be posted. All items fall into 3 categories: Images, Links, and Answers. Your objective is to find as many items as possible. There will be 6 items in each category.

Everyone will be given 30 minutes to find as many items as you can. Before the 30 minutes are up, you must mail me your submission. Any entry sent after 30 minutes have passed will not count. I will give the specific deadline once we begin.

There are three categories of “items”.

1. Images (Screenshots or links to images depending on the item.)
2. Links (Link to webpages I ask you to find)
3. Text Answers (Just plain text answers you will type in your mail)

For links, be sure that the link you provide is not broken. I will either click on the hyperlink, and if there is not a hyperlink I will  copy/paste the link you provide me into my browser. If the link does not work, you will not score.

Some items are simply text answers, nothing special – just type the answer to the item in your mail.

Do not send items separately – all your answers must be sent in one mail. You may only send one submission - once you send your answers are locked in. You MUST submit via Tengaged mail - Skype submissions will not be accepted for this challenge.

If two people tie for immunity, the person who sent their answers in earlier wins immunity.

I will send out a 5 minute warning via mail to everyone that checked in
1404 days 19 hours ago
JonHenry
here
1404 days 19 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Here
1404 days 19 hours ago
joey96
here
1404 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
here but im not sure i get it
1404 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
oh i also don't get it lmaooo
1404 days 19 hours ago
joey96
same
1404 days 19 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Could I send you a link to a seperate page in which all my answers are present?
1404 days 19 hours ago
snick427
Here
1404 days 19 hours ago
snick427
Is this another Scott challenge?
1404 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i'm just gonna hope this is one of those things that makes more sense when you're actually doing it rather than reading it
1404 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
OK here's an example of what the "items" can be if it makes more sense.

Images - a screenshot of thewinner's Tengaged avatar.

Links - the Wikipedia article for the winner of Survivor 32.

Text Answers - How many votes did the winner of Survivor 32 receive against them during the game.
1404 days 19 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Michele <3

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!