This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Buena Suerte)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Buena..

1354 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome back to tribal council, Buena Suerte.

Hali (BritishRomeo17)
Ozzy (Oswald19)
Ravioli (Washed_Ravioli) [IMMUNE]
Robert (bboyRobert)
Shawn (Shawnlolpop123)
Steve (steve4280)
Tyler M. (bamold1999)
Zach (ziggyzaggy16)
Ze’ev (Kippahkid)

Before you vote, we have some questions to ask you...

OPEN QUESTIONS

- How do you think the auction items will impact the game? Expecting to see any of them used here tonight?

- Do you think last tribal's vote has drawn a line in the sand for the rest of the game, or do you think things could still be fluid from here on out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through mails or Skype. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1354 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
- How do you think the auction items will impact the game? Expecting to see any of them used here tonight?

- The auction always shakes up the game and I think it would be foolish for some of those items NOT to be used tonight. I am sure this will be a very interesting tribal.

- Do you think last tribal's vote has drawn a line in the sand for the rest of the game, or do you think things could still be fluid from here on out?

-Yeah, it is clear I am a very bad survivor player. haha I think it was an extremely brilliant move and no one can be trusted at this point. I would caution everyone to watch over your shoulder. And I could easily see myself being the next one to go and I'm not saying that to be dramatic, like I see that happening.
1354 days 5 hours ago
steve4280
I know I'll be getting votes again and I'm not afraid. There's always a plan in my head
1354 days 2 hours ago
steve4280
This some bullshit

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!