This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1329 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Friday at 7 PM EST. (LIVE)
1328 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
https://imgur.com/nnawJ16.gif

Today we will be playing a challenge called “Singled Out”.

The concept of this game is simple: I will give you a category, and you will have 1 minute to send me a TENGAGED MAIL (not Skype) with 1 answer that fits into that category. Some categories will be common knowledge and some may not be. You may have to google something to find something that fits, so be prepared and remember that you only have one minute. If you don’t get your answer sent in time, you are eliminated.

Each round, either:
A. The slowest person to submit is eliminated, if everyone answers in time with an acceptable answer.
OR
B. Any late submissions or misspelled/incorrect submissions are eliminated.

Additionally, you will be eliminated if you are not the first person to use your answer. For example, if the category is “primary colors” and two people mail me “Red”, the first player to mail will move on, while the second player will be eliminated.

The last player standing wins immunity.

If a person’s name is the answer, first and last names are required. Spelling COUNTS for this challenge, incorrectly spelled answers will not count. You can only submit once per round, so be careful your submission is accurate.

Any questions?
1328 days 19 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
here.
1328 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Arrived
1328 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
I suck at this so I won't even try
1328 days 19 hours ago
Kippahkid
Here
1328 days 19 hours ago
bamold1999
hi
1328 days 19 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hiii
1328 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Here:

Hali
Ozzy
Steve (but I guess not?)
Ze'ev
Tyler
Ravioli
1328 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
U need to do easier challenges ethan
1328 days 19 hours ago
bboyRobert
Here
1328 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
How I'm suppose to do this challenge when I'm on my phone and got slow ass Internet
1328 days 19 hours ago
iAyeEye
Here
1328 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Here:

Hali
Ozzy
Ze'ev
Tyler
Ravioli
Robert
Zee
1328 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
I drop out of the challenge. I don't need to try
1328 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
I drop out ethan

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!