This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Buena Suerte)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Buena..

1353 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome to your first tribal council as one tribe, Buena Suerte.

Cole (colehausman27)
Eddy (Brimstone)
Hali (BritishRomeo17)
Layla (LaylaLove)
Ozzy (Oswald19) [IMMUNE]
Ravioli (Washed_Ravioli) [IMMUNE]
Robert (bboyRobert)
Shawn (Shawnlolpop123)
Steve (steve4280)
Tiffany (Jaesus123)
Tyler M. (bamold1999)
Zach (ziggyzaggy16)
Zee (iAyeEye)
Ze’ev (Kippahkid)

Before you vote, we have some questions to ask you...

OPEN QUESTIONS

- With this being such a large group here at the merge, do you think it will be easy to avoid being a target tonight?

- Is there much speculation going around on what the Burning Sunrise twist could bring 2 rounds from now?

- Are you expecting a split vote possibly based on pre-merge tribal lines, or do you think we'll see a unanimous target emerge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.

Please send your votes to BOTH hosts either through mails or Skype. (thewinner & Fobbyiyg)
1353 days 23 hours ago
steve4280
IM THE TARGET but I got a reason not to worry about it
1353 days 22 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
- With this being such a large group here at the merge, do you think it will be easy to avoid being a target tonight? I mean I think majority of us have a similar target

- Is there much speculation going around on what the Burning Sunrise twist could bring 2 rounds from now? No not that im aware of I havent heard anything

- Are you expecting a split vote possibly based on pre-merge tribal lines, or do you think we'll see a unanimous target emerge? Not unan but close to it a I think we know whats best
1353 days 22 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.
1353 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Shawn: You've been involved in some public spats, are you worried that you could be targeted because of that?
1353 days 15 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
No i aint because steve did what he did said what he said and hes coming at the whole tribe basically sooo i think hes a target
1353 days 15 hours ago
colehausman271
-With this being such a large group here at the merge, do you think it will be easy to avoid being a target tonight?
On the surface, it should be quite easy to be able to fade into the background but one small slip up could make you become the tribe target in a vote this large.

- Is there much speculation going around on what the Burning Sunrise twist could bring 2 rounds from now?
Everyone expects us to re-assimilate into tribes which is what I am banking on as well.

- Are you expecting a split vote possibly based on pre-merge tribal lines, or do you think we'll see a unanimous target emerge?
I am expecting to see people voting together that started on opposing tribes but have zero clue beyond that.
1353 days 10 hours ago
Kippahkid
- With this being such a large group here at the merge, do you think it will be easy to avoid being a target tonight?

That is hard to say, it's a fine line between not taking too much of the spotlight, and not being too passive, and I hope I'm walking it.

I'm thinking we're going to be split into different tribes again, maybe it'll even be into three tribes this time.

I think it's going to be a mixed bag, no matter how it goes, it's going to be an interesting one.
1353 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19

I am just thankful for this immunity right now. I think the big group has some advantages in hiding but also there are plenty of people, you never know what conversations are going to be about you.

I have a feeling it certainly will. this huge ass merge is hard for me to wrap my head around and I could see it going back to two tribes, I mean who knows, 3 tribes even! Yikes that would be scary.

We didn't spend too much times in our tribes so I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of everything. Maybe tribal lines will play a factor? I am not sure on this one to be honest.
1353 days ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes...
1353 days ago
Brimstone
Good luck everyone
1353 days ago
thewinner
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so.
1353 days ago
thewinner
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.
1353 days ago
thewinner
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1353 days ago
thewinner
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tiffany.
1353 days ago
thewinner
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tiffany.

2 votes Tiffany

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!