This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Papua New Guinea)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Papua..

1693 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Hi sadie question for you sadie

Do you think you deserve to be here because it seems like the inly reason you are here is because of Patrick
1693 days 4 hours ago
mercedes415
I mean Patrick got 6th but I managed to not only win the remaining challenges for 6th/5th/4th/3rd, but make the smart vote each round to increase my odds of getting here and winning every time
1693 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
And I had to reintegrate TO the tribe with a target on me which is not easy
1693 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
So obviously I’m close to the two of you in different ways.

Tris, had I survived the vote for 6th with the idol like you told me to play, were you still planning to work with me and Sadie to Final Three and take third like you said, or would you have tried to make a move to split us up before then?

Sadie, I think people believe that you just rode coattails in this game. What is your perception of this? Do you think that you did and was it intentional? What was your plan for this game?

Just want to give you guys more opportunities to discuss aspects of your game
1693 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Love you both so best of luck whatever happens!
1693 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
My question for you both

I cant think of any game questions as there was a lack of a game from both of you.

But whats your favorite ice cream flavour?

This will decide where my vote goes.
1693 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Chocolate or birthday cake
1693 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
One answer plz.
1693 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Birthday
1692 days 5 hours ago
mercedes415
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!