This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♢ The Garden ♢

Topic » ♢ The Garden ♢

1501 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
https://i.imgflip.com/331bnl.gif

◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇◇─◇

The main hangout area! We have the pool, the gym stuff, the lounge chairs and the swing, come get a tan, sip a drink, take a swim, do what you want!
1497 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
PREMIER LIVE EPISODE AT 8PM GMT/3PM EST TONIGHT! I WILL NEED MOST OF, IF NOT ALL OF YOU THERE FOR THE ROLE PLAYING OF YOUR ISLANDER(S) AND I CANNOT WAIT TO GET STARTED! I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE <3
1497 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
(Anyone here?)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Scarelet
(Here)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Dylangover1
(here)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
(STARTING NOW!!!)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Dylangover1
(yay)
1497 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
(Yass)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to Love Island! We are here in the beautiful Majorca, Spain where our 10 sexy singles will spend the rest of their Love Island journey! There will be drama, love, fights, crying, twists and everything you could ever dream of! Are you ready for the summer of love?
1497 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Here)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Three jeeps pull up outside and the very first islanders are about to enter the Villa!*

*A girl walks through the Villa and into the garden. They are the first to arrive*
1497 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Kimberly a 23 year old makeup artist!!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/fvHzkRRBI8ArDq0BlF/giphy.gif
1497 days 15 hours ago
Dylangover1
Kimberly: omg I cant belive I am here
1497 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
(You can begin to role play once you arrive)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
(Ooo sorry forgot to add who it is)

(Dylangover1)
1497 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Another girl get out of the first jeep and enters shortly after Kimberly, taking in the Villa!*

open group

✧ LOVE ♡ ISLAND ♡ SEASON ♡ 1 ✧

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!