This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - Wilson’s Speech

Topic » MK Big Brother - Wilson’s..

1324 days 14 hours ago
mbarnish1
1324 days 11 hours ago
manafa
Hey jury. Im just going to say and explain why i did some things during the game.
First of all, in the first weeks i was completly solo. A lot of u were talking with each other and creating multiple alliances and i knew that i wasnt the biggest allie to no one. While some people prefered to talk with everyone, trying to make a good social game i prefered to be honest with the persons i talked. That was kinda annoying because anyone reached me.
Soon i also noticed that i was terrible at the comps and i think its kinda iconic to be in the final without winning a single comp xd Knowing that my strategie was to have a low profile in first weeks.
Some of u may think i was a floater what i disagree because I was a nom for 2 times and survived both.
To sum up i think i should be rewarded by the honest game i did. I never lied to anyone about what i was feeling and i also think someone that makes to the final without winning a comp must have a good social game for real. I think i played the game well so im asking u for the chance to win it :)

Thx u so much for this great game.

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!