This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - Shane’s Speech

Topic » MK Big Brother - Shane’s..

1345 days 7 hours ago
mbarnish1
1345 days 7 hours ago
killenit
Hi jury! Hope you are all doing well. I am going to keep my speech as short as possible ! I originally intended on playing very under the radar and laying low for the first half of the game. That was still my strategy when I won HoH, as I wanted to get as little blood on my hands as possible by nominating people I hadn’t talked to. Obviously this strategy backfired as Hufus evicted me. After the battle back, I knew I had to Olay a much more aggressive game, and go after the competition targets in the game to ensure I could keep myself safe(which is why I nominated Ben and Hufus). A serious wrench in my plans happened this week having to nominate 4 people, which resulted in Nick’s eviction. I then found two advantages, the extra veto and the vote block. I blocked Quack and Megan to give the others that sense they were a pair and that Quack’s nomination of Megan was a ruse since she was taken off the block. I did this solely for one reason, and that was to keep Summer from realizing that I was targeting her. I knew I needed to get Hufus and Summer out of the game, but I had to play the long game in order to get Summer out as she had too strong of a social game and several powers. She seriously posed as a threat by doing things such as saving Hufus every week, which forced me to use the extra veto on myself and putting Zach up on my HoH. I was able to win competitions towards the end and make a fake F2 with Wilson(my real was Zach) in order to get Hufus and Summer evicted, which took much convincing as I held him to his word when he didn’t want to evict either of them. I even evicted Zach, my closest ally in the game because I knew going forward that if I was going to get Wilson to do what I wanted, I would have to keep him safe by a 2-0 vote instead of a 1-1. I played my heart out and won 6 HOH’s and 3 POV’s, only winning 1 HOH prior to my eviction. I hope you are able to reward the game I played.
1344 days 12 hours ago
quackattack817
A ruse ? HOW DARE YOU?

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!