This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Set 2

1743 days 3 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Will be composed of 4 episodes like before, and will start sometime in the next few weeks. I may do something for fun between now and then, just to have a break from the Pokemon shit LOL

I may get called away to a job, and if I do the RP will be put off until I'm on the schedule and know when I'll be off. I want to have at least 1 more set done before school starts back though *cue eyeroll*
1741 days 9 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Okay hoes 馃榿 I do need to go over some shit so bear with me.

First of all, the case of Chris' Pokemon:

= Aipom = [Female] Swift / Tackle / Tickle / Doubleslap
= Shinx = [Male] Spark / Charge / Screech / Tackle
= Staravia = [Female] Quick Attack / Whirlwind / Wing Attack / Aerial Ace
= Machop = [Male] Low Kick / Seismic Toss / Bide / Karate Chop

What will become of them? Some of you already volunteered to take them on as your own, but if you do, you will not be allowed to use them in Gym Battles, Contests, or really anything lol

If you would like to take charge of one of his Pokemon (and you were on the bridge when shit went down) comment below for either shinx or Staravia.

Joy will still have Machop and Aipom, so getting one of them will take convincing her.
1741 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
I鈥檒l take shinx thanks
1741 days 9 hours ago
dawnpeacly
BILLY DIE
1741 days 9 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
LMFAO
1741 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
i will have staravia and save them for chris
1741 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
Damn Shinx is taken already :(
1741 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
I would鈥檝e taken aipom for battle purposes but I can鈥檛 so I might as well take my favorite poke

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!