This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere

Topic » Premiere

1686 days 16 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Magix City bustles with energy as a rather large group of Teens head from the local bus stop towards the Train Terminal. The city is alive as people from all walks of life wander the technological masterpiece, intercepting the teens on their way and causing some eyerolls and huffing to take place.

A few of the teens stop as they reach the Terminal in shock, never having seen a Terminal quite like this. Inside are all manner of Trains, from subway-styled cars to hover trains, locomotives, even some high-tech box cars.

The teenagers start rifling through their pockets, holding out blue envelopes as they're stopped by a young woman who checks each one carefully, pulling out a letter of invitation. After reading it, she nods, waving each one inside the train cars behind her Locomotive with a flippant nod of the head.

? - "Come on! Come on! Bring 'em on! Students bound for Cloud Tower, this is your train! Let's get rolling!!!"

She sighs for a second, staring at a clipboard that appears in a poof of green smoke within her hands.

? - "Not many left... Latecomers get the back car. No Exceptions!"

(I SHOULD be awake around 4 PM EST so I'm wanting to start us off there if that's okay with everybody. The Premiere will begin between 4 and 4:30, and all I really need is for ya'll to give your invitations to the Conductor and pray you make it to Sky Castle alive LOL Hope to see ya'll there!!! :D Today and Tomorrow will mostly just be exploring. But there are some mysteries out there to discover :P)
1685 days 11 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(PREMIERE TODAY @ or AROUND 4 PM EST)
1685 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
( but saturday isnt good for me :()
1685 days 9 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Then you really shoulda voted now shouldn't yah... Besides it woulda just been tied then and I'd have started today anyway)
1685 days 9 hours ago
Ajathekween
(Did you get my pm MudkipzFTW)
1685 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
( me at mudkip being a dick too me cause i forgot to vote -__- i already said i couldnt make this weekend ! )
1685 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
R E S C D U E L E I T T O S U N D A Y !
1685 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(5 Minutes LOL)
1685 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND my mom needs my help... uh oh)
1685 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
( y o u B I T C H JAYSON
1685 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Well that was an easy fix but now I gotta pee... BRB)
1685 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Locomota huffs, tapping her foot as she pushes a few people into the train cars, watching for more students to appear*

"Last call for Sky Castle!!! Move it or lose it!!!"

(LOL Welcome to the RP Everybody(
1685 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
( JAYSONS BEING A B I T CH  TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1685 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
(Hey I am here)
1685 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Sandra runs towards the bus*
^God, if I miss this, my parents would literally disown me^
1685 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(LOL then less go hoes. Don't keep Loco waiting)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!