This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Set 2: Chapter 1 (The Enemy Appears)

Topic » Set 2: Chapter 1 (The Enemy..

1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
With Chris vanishing, the new kids aren't sure of what just happened. All they DO know is that it isn't good for them. With tensions high, and an overabundance of Questions without Answers, they must simply wait and watch for whatever will fall apart next.

Trainers: You can either challenge Misty, train, or start travelling to either Vermillion City, Saffron City, or Lavender Town. Whoever chooses first, gets to pick where EVERYBODY else goes, so choose wisely. Vermillion offers a Gym, the coastline, and a lot of water Pokemon. Saffron City offers a Gym, a few stores and such, but not much in the way of RPing or catching Pokemon. Lavender Town offers a storyline or two, as well as some Ghost Type Pokemon in the dark spooky tower of death LOL

Contestants: The Cerulean Contest Extravaganza begins TOMORROW!!! If you can complete your Showcase today, I'll take it and we can move on with the story.

You are ALL in the Cerulean City Pokemon Center atm (besides Chris obviously), so begin there and ENJOY!!! The two Pokemon nurse Joy has in her care that WERE Chris' are still up for grabs. If you wanna start doing shit today, I won't stop you, but activity is NOT required by any means. I gotta update the Main Page, so you can begin whenever you like.
1737 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah wakes up smiling at his Pokemon plus chris’ Pokemon staravia

Noah: he will be back soon don’t you worry about it
1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(OKAY mailed everyone XD Activity is NOT required today as you guys had ZERO notification about this, but shit happened fast and I was told I'll be on DAY SHIFT for a few weeks, which means I won't have every other week off. Can't do the RP under that time strain. SOOOOO I'll just rush through these next few Sets XD hopefully not losing anyone along the way, and we will finish up at LEAST two more badges for your guys so you're 1/2 way through the League. Contest hoes get a double whammy this go around tho XD I'll have two contests for ya'll in the next Set. This way people can start getting their Ribbons faster)
1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Nurse Joy still has Aipom and Machop*
1737 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah heads down to the Pokemon center

Noah: hi joy am I able to keep Staravia for Chris?
1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(LOL i totally forgot you had Staravia XD sorry I had to backtrack and recheck)
1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Nurse Joy glances at Noah with a -_- face*

"Are you reporting that you stole someone else's Pokemon without their permission young man? I may have to report this to the authorities..."
1737 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
*billy wakes up and heads outside...
He takes all of his Pokémon out of their ball except for Shinx.*
“Alright guys we have a new friend, I’m not sure how long he’s/she’s going to be with us but we need to love him just the same.
*billy takes out shinx*
1737 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah looks very questioning

Noah: umm no. I am keeping Chris’s staravia. He got turned  to the dark side
1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Wartortle, Magby, and Yanma glance over as Shinx comes out of the Pokeball*

*the small blue and black cat lies on the ground, head down, not looking up at anything*

*Wartortle and Magby glance at Billy with somewhat nervous expressions as Yanma flies around, trying to speak to it, but Shinx won't respond*
1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(... aria don't be an idiot)

*Nurse joy huffs*

"Now see here! As long as he has ownership of a Pokemon, you CANNOT keep it. That is in violation of Pokemon League Rules! Now hand over that Staravia!"
1737 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*link is like around the town *
1737 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
(Wait do I have the Pokemon already then)
1737 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
*billy looks at shinx and walks up towards it*
“Here buddy have a treat... I know everything is moving fast and quickly but I know we can become really good friends!*
*billy gives shinx a treat*
1737 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Yes and that's why I said don't be a dumbass................... in other words shut up and walk away)

*Link is like getting bombarded by... idk... sunlight*

*Shinx reaches up quickly, biting Billy's hand*
1737 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah walks away knowing the Pokemon is not there

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!