This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

OFFICIAL PREMIERE

Topic » OFFICIAL PREMIERE

1799 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Hope’s Peak Academy, only the crème of the crop are allowed to pass through its broad doors and into the beautiful campus. This year, you got lucky enough to join the Class! Your parents and friends were so excited to know that you had made it into this illustrious academy. The Ultimate Skill you possess has likely gained you fame and fortune, but now, here, you’d be among only your peers*

*you were thinking about all of this as you walked through the gates and up to the door. When you stepped through into darkness, your dreams quickly came crashing down into a strange reality. Your body became numb, your mind became empty, and suddenly you were asleep*

(DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN LMAO I WILL PUT YOU ON THE KILLABLE LIST SO FAST YOUR HEAD WILL BE SPINNING SO HELP ME GOD)
1799 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the first thing each student notices is the soft, plushy feeling of a warm bed*

(YOU MAY NOW POST GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, THE KILLING GAME WILL NOT START UNTIL YOU'VE MET THE HEADMASTER, SO GOOD LUCK)
1799 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino snores softly in the bed he stirs a bit*
1799 days 4 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
Scarlette: where the fuck am i?
1799 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Savino rests comfortably*

(I don't wanna wake something so precious)
1799 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Scarlett sees that she is in a strange and unknown room, the walls a pale blue, the ceilings white as a cloud, and the hardwood floor shining as though it has been freshly washed*
1799 days 4 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*Naomi rolls around the bed muttering something to herself*
1799 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino slowly wakes up stretching*
“Hmmmmm?”
1799 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
*Varien drowsily lifts his head up, not remembering how he got here*

Is this a bed...? I didn't get trashed on the first night here did I?
1799 days 4 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
*scarlette runs to her closet and whips it open, almost breaking the door*
1799 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Savino sees that he is in a strange and unknown room, the walls a pale blue, the ceilings white as a cloud, and the hardwood floor shining as though it has been freshly washed*
1799 days 4 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
Scarlette: i dont remember hooking up with anybody last night
1799 days 4 hours ago
Absol
Vivi yawns, taking her time waking up until she realizes she has no idea where she is. She sits up with a start.
"...Uhh, who the fuck are you guys?"
1799 days 4 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*Naomi rolls out of bed, she's still asleep*
1799 days 4 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(LMAO since Scarlette getting ahead of me here ... This is for everyone:)

*a doorway resides on your left, and a second is straight ahead on the opposing wall from the bed*

*a single, circular window resides on the wall to your right, though it is covered by cloth from the outside which billows in a breeze*

*on either side of the bed, a desk and a nightstand reside, both with drawers*

*a metal chair rests in front of the desk, some pads and pens on top, and a single cordless lamp. Above it, some kind of television screen hangs on a metal rod, though it doesn’t appear to be on at the moment*

*the nightstand has a cordless lamp and an alarm clock on top, set to the current time in EST (3:30)*

*in the corner between the window and the door in front of you, a wardrobe shines in the light, its wooden doors slightly unhinged already*
1799 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino gets up he looks around*
^hmmmm? Did i party too hard last night after my game?^

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!