This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Set 1: Chapter 2 (Start Your Engines)

Topic » Set 1: Chapter 2 (Start Your..

1744 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
With the Preliminaries done, the Contestants are waiting on the Results to be posted later tonight. The top 8 will be given a fantastic place to sleep and wait for the upcoming Contest, as well as free passes to give out to their friends.

The Trainers are either prepping for a battle with Joey (who is psyched after that Contest Portion) or moving through Viridian Forest to Pewter City. There, they will face the next Gym Leader on their Journey. And his name..... is Forester.

(TRAINERS: You have until the contest ends tomorrow to actually beat Joey. After that, you're out of here. :P If you can't beat him, you must move on. If you haven't even challenged him yet, you're getting left behind anyway)

(DO NOT POST UNTIL I HAVE THE MAPS UPDATED GIVE ME ONE MINUTE)
1744 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(You can now comment here)
1744 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
*Felix plops back into existence with his pokemon*

You guys want to go searching for honey?
1744 days 22 hours ago
nathorix
*Heading out from viridian forest, he walked out onto route 3, keeping an eye out for any water/grass types to catch*
1744 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Teddiursa and Combee nod excitedly*
1744 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*you only see Oddish on Route 3 @ Nathorix*
1744 days 22 hours ago
Aquali
*Alii comes out of the pokemon center and goes deep into the woods hoping to find new pokemon*
1744 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*link heads out towards pewter city glancing around as he doesi
1744 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(DOES NOBODY CHECK THE FIONEFSNLMGNVBSN MAPS I MAKE!?!?!?!?!!?!?)
1744 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Combee, you're usually good at finding honey, right? Can you lead us in the right direction?
1744 days 22 hours ago
Marcogr45
*Marco looks at Elinor*
Well... I want to go to Pewter city soon... So do you mind if me and Ollie go? We will wait for you there

*Marco smiles*
1744 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*Elinor stares like she’s in love with Ollie*

“You want to be a pokemon doctor!?! That’s so so so COOL!!”
1744 days 22 hours ago
nathorix
(whatever its a grass type so :3)

*He would pull out beedrill*

"Lets see how strong you are, yeah? Use poison sting!"
1744 days 22 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah and Imani (Shes travelling with me, Jsyk) start to travel onto Viridian forest with Noah having all three pokemon out while pikachu and his other new one (forgot the name) are resting
1744 days 22 hours ago
nathorix
(I DID BRIAN I JUST DIDNT WANT TO GOD MOD)
1744 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Link makes it to Pewter City like he did a while ago*

============

*Combee glances at him as though he's lost his mind*

(Combee MAKE honey nimrod LMAO)

============

*Ali heads into the woods, seeing the Pokemon I posted NUMEROUS times less than an hour ago, IE a lotta bugs, some grass, and some electric and flying*

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!