This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Set 2: Chapter 2 (Badge Fever)

Topic » Set 2: Chapter 2 (Badge Fever)

1740 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
With the group now reaching Saffron City, things are calming down a bit. Still, with one person defeating the Gym Leader, the road to the Pokemon League is growing Narrower and Narrower. For some, today will mark their halfway point if they can defeat both Sabrina and Erica. But for others, it may mark the end of their Journey.

The Contest Halls in Cerulean and Vermillion are already up and running, but who will win the coveted Ribbons now that the herd is starting to thin?

Trainers: You can travel to the regions around Saffron, you can travel to Celadon, etc. Once you have both Gym Badges, you'll just have to wait on everyone else to gather in Celadon. Next set, you'll have 3 Gyms open to you, which means in the 4th and final set, it'll be Misty and Misty alone. Buckle down Buckaroos XD That's a battle I can't wait to watch.

(THIS CHAPTER BEGINS WHEN THE CONTEST IN SAFFRON ENDS DO NOT COMMENT HERE UNTIL THAT HAPPENS)
1740 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah starts to head towards the saffron city gym hoping to beat the leader
1740 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Noah sees the Purple and Pink gym, the outside looking rather dull*

*as he walks into the doors, he feels a presence wash over his body*
1740 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah blinks feeling the dark energy surround him

Noah: Hmm the Psychic gym. Its nice and dark
1740 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah sees Sabrina putting his face on

Noah: I want to challenge you
1740 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*No noah does NOT see Sabrina and if he god mods again I'll kill him*

*all he sees is a Long, Dark hallway with a bright red wall, wooden walls, and here and there a candle burning*
1740 days 15 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jasmine walks out of the contest hall and sees a park and decides to call out Bellsprout and Poliwag*

Jasmine: Poliwag and Bellsprout come on out
1740 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(bright red FLOOR)
1740 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Poliwag and Bellsprout appear happily*

"POLI!!! Sprout sprout Bellsprout"
1740 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
(OOP)

Noah confidently walks down the corridor
1740 days 15 hours ago
Aquali
*Alii walks around the city happily*
1740 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*as Noah walks, he suddenly sees two eyes staring at him from the darkness, cold and full of malice*
1740 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
Noah: Are you the one i am looking for?
1740 days 15 hours ago
Tommy123
*Jasmine looks at Poliwag and Bellsprout*

Jasmine: Do you guys want to train?
1740 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Imani heads to where Ollie is again because nobody else loves her and will help her train LOOOL*
1740 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
*Imani takes out Magby and hugs him*

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!