This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa - After Hours

Topic » Danganronpa - After Hours

1789 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Thank you guys so much for an honestly entertaining first Danganronpa. I was (to be honest) skeptical of this working out. I've never hosted one before, and have only played a few. Still, YOU GUYS made it awesome. Thank you.

For now, I'm going to spoil some of the Game Portion, just so you know exactly how competitive it was in this game. Trust me, you might think the RP portion was the only "legit" and "interesting" part of it, but you have NO IDEA how much was going on behind the scenes.

Let's get started with my FAVORITE players :P I'll be ranking my top 4 picks from the 16 players.
1789 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
(Varien gets last for being an annoying fucker)
1789 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Oooooo)
1789 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Coming in 4th Place we have Varien

Varien was... ANNOYING AS FUCK (yes I saw your comment) WITH HIS CONSTANT LOOKING AROUND THE SHIP!!! You guys have NO IDEA the things this little shit put me through. He used things I didn't think about like the Film Reels, Picture Books, and even the Library Books themselves to make my life a LIVING HELL with his constant assumptions (which were mostly right btw) and ideas.

Not to mention his wardrobe... I don't know if anybody noticed, but he had 3 rings which had... frankly... super powers... Yes I know it was dumb to allow them, but he never went OP with them, and frankly if Gundham can cast spells, Frodo can have his rings.

Final Note: He should've went with the Ultimate Detective, just saying.
1789 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Our 3rd Place goes to a True Queen of both Drama and Trials - Scarlette

Scarlette was just ENTERTAINING Ya'll. She gave it her all when she was in trials, and honestly it was just a lot of fun watching her go. She basically WON the Naomi Trial and wouldn't let her BSing sidetrack the cast. You almost fell for Naomi's lies, but to no avail thanks to Scarlette's hard-headedness and lack of control over her mouth.

Final Note: Wish she'd made it to the end, tbh
1789 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(2 icons <3 <3 <3)
1789 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
2nd Place goes to the man, the myth, the monster - Savino!!!

His ACTUAL ATTEMPT TO RP WAS NOTED. Unlike most of the cast, he was here to connect and have fun. The others... not so much. I mean seriously this F3 is made up of a over-the-top secretive duo and the cast's nice guy. That's legit it. I honestly wish he'd have had more development, but with shady hoes being shady fucks he couldn't get any REAL growth in.

Final Note: One of the only TRUE Rpers in this group, he earned this finale spot
1789 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Number 1 should come as no Surprise to ANYONE. It's the big, the bad, the ugly, LONDON!!!

London was the ONLY killer in this cast who stood a chance at killing everyone off. Just think of this:

If Varien hadn't been online
If London had known about the handwriting and destroyed her notes
If Vivian had stolen the book and kept it rather than letting Varien have it

This game would've ended a few days ago. And that's just the tea. London had ONE MISTAKE that she had NO CONTROL OVER, and it cost her the game. She was the Ultimate Killer this game, and being the Ultimate Despair in the end was just BEAUTIFUL. She didn't stick solely with the Killing Game, and didn't stick solely with RP, she was the PERFECT blend and a TRUE FUCKING QUEEN in this game. Hoes: Bow down
1789 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(What a queen we stan her honestly. A true icon)
1789 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
(Yeah honestly feel bad about how I fucked her over so hard with something like that)
1789 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Now, onto something I spoiled to ONE of you already:

Out of the 16 Cast members.......

There were 9 who plotted to, attempted to, or successfully killed another Castmate. If you thought the Killing Game was slow, or that people weren't interested in actually killing one another, you were mistaken.
1789 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Also i never got to see what savino鈥檚 letters said bc of you max 馃槧)
1789 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
(If you asked I would have handed them over, just didn鈥檛 want them to get destroyed)
1789 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Well i didnt know until after the 3rd trial and i was also lazy)
1789 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
There were more than 5 failed attempts at killing other people due to the following:

Going inact while planning
Forgetting what areas were locked up at night
Setting a trap that never got sprung
Kidnapping, then having their plan spoiled when someone got active
1789 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Who did each? I know London was the last one.

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!