Official Starting Date!!!

Topic » Official Starting Date!!!

13 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
As I have a Dentist's appointment today, I'll be studying tomorrow, and Wednesday Morning is the big test, I was thinking we'd begin Wednesday Afternoon if that's okay with everybody?

(I'll mail you all later regarding this forum and a specific time)

The first part will be a preliminary introduction and your first task. Hope to see you all there!!! 馃榿 If not, somebody may get the boot early... 馃槈
13 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
I work on Wednesday night, but I鈥檒l be here when I can.
13 days 18 hours ago
Novamax243
I should be able to make it, what time would it be though?
13 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Hi sorry getting shit together (i had a dentist's appointment this morning and the dr never showed so trying to fix this shit)

Also trying to get an official closet together for each of you so LOL

Now, I'm thinking I'll be home at Noon or later, so maybe we can begin at 1:30 PM EST
13 days 18 hours ago
Novamax243
"Also trying to get an official closet together for each of you so LOL"

Oh lmao, good luck with my character. XD
13 days 18 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ill be here
13 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Yeah. Basically the outfits you sent me will be organized. Jackets and shirts will be hung up. Shoes will be in boxes. Hats on shelves. Jewelry and other accessories in drawers nearby. Additional items will be spread throughout the room. So yeah, each room will be slightly personalized for each individual player based on the items they bring with them
13 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
AND you will have to take you shit to the Laundry to keep the place from stinking :p LMAO Just something to think about XD

Laundry and Trash Bins will be necessities in this game MWAHAHAHAHA A tidy Killing Game is a HAPPY Killing Game
13 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9c/2e/fa/9c2efa5be3e3331cc0caf043d5822af3.gif
13 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
And I cannot believe how many of you legit tried bringing weapons and shit XD
13 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Shady
13 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
I mean I didn't bring any weapons, but I brought quite a few things that could be improvised as weapons. :)
13 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Tizian literally friended me, mailed me, then unfriended me... I'ma give a bonus to anyone who kills him first
13 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
*raises hand*

You鈥檙e dead meat, Mojo!
13 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
excuse me
13 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Mojo shady lady

open group

Mudkip's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!