This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Chat

1739 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Just so ya'll can converse prior to the game starting off if you wish, and I can announce when new members are accepted. As of this moment, 5 of you have sent me back the information I mailed you all (green dots on the players avatars).

I will begin sending my OFFICIAL invitations tonight. Once I send an invitation, it can be accepted or declined, it's all up to you. If someone accepts an invitation before you, they do have the right to the spot, so if I send 14 people invitations and all 14 respond, I'll take the first responders, and the last two will not get to play.

Please do not get discouraged if you don't get an invite right away. Some of you I'm waiting on because (like it or not) I do need people willing to kill, and if I think the ratio is off, I might wait for it to be better before I go adding anyone else :P

But for right now, I'll just be adding your 4 NPC classmates in :P Good Luck to you all
1739 days 22 hours ago
dawnpeacly
awesome :)
1739 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
I have sent invites ... somebody has responded 馃榿

Congratulations to Billy Rothman (Bvance1212), the ultimate Bounty Hunter!!!
1739 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Good luck to our SECOND Classmate to join the cast:

Kyle Fukui (dawnpeacley), the Ultimate Journalist!
1739 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Current Cast:

4/8 Boys
2/8 Girls
6/16 Classmates
1739 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Dennis Farler, the Ultimate Competitive Gamer, has joined the cast!!! Welcome (Nathorix)
1739 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
We have ANOTHER male member of the cast as "Maxy" Rockwell, the ultimate Veterinarian, joins the cast. Good Luck (bigdizzleyomama)
1739 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
And with that, we have ANOTHER member in the cast!!!

Beauvis "Bebe" Berger has joined the cast of Danganronpa 2!!! Hope you bring it in there (Symmetry888)
1739 days 3 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Brock Derringer (aka Logie56) the Ultimate Lifeguard, has graciously accepted our final male spot of the season. Roze Thornz (Demgirl6) the Ultimate Hot Topic Employee has managed to snag the first FEMALE position that was open, leaving only 5 young women to join our illustrious KILLING GAME
1739 days 2 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Our second female spot has been claimed!!! Give a warm welcome to Anne "Anne Boleyn" Hughes, the Ultimate Musical Actress!!! (hellocat)
1739 days ago
MudkipzFTW
Mayu Keito has claimed the next spot on our list, won't be long before we have a full cast!!!
1739 days ago
Ajathekween
(MudkipzFTW did you get my email earlier today)
1739 days ago
MudkipzFTW
LOL yes but I've been a bit busy :P
1739 days ago
Ajathekween
Okurr. Good luck with DR
1738 days 22 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Welcome to Fiora Reinhart, Ultimate Fencer (Tizian). May her fencing days fare better than our resident archer... XD

Anyway, moving on:
Dennis has sent me his character information, I just have to find an appropriate faceclaim and I'll have his character card up.

After that, I still haven't received information from Symmetry, Logie, or Demgirl regarding their characters, and I'll have to mail Tizian the questionare, so until they send me stuff I'll be working on the other 3 NPC faceclaims, patiently waiting for my full cast OOHOOHOO only 2 Female spots left!!!
1738 days 21 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Bonquishador Adams, the Ultimate Weavologist, is in the building!!! (BBFan27)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!