This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SICILY FTC

Topic » SICILY FTC

1664 days 2 hours ago
Novamax243
So I just had a busy as fuck day today and now it’s part midnight and I’m definitely not in the best state to be answering jury questions. I’ll answer then tomorrow as soon as I wake up.
1663 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
Harry:
"All: Tell me why your opponents don’t deserve to win. If you want my vote, you’re gonna have to highlight how you played the game by pointing out the mistakes of your teammates."

Max: Max was too busy to pay much attention to the game. He did the best he could all things considered but overall he was still a very passive player for the vast majority of the game.

John: John lacked control. He was never really in a position where he could make anything happen other than do what Demi and I wanted to do. His biggest claim to fame is the f7 tribal council. But at this tribal if john decides to vote Demi what happens? Nick still leaves. Jay told me and Demi what john was doing so we were already very aware. Demi had 2 idols at this point(although if I remember correctly this is the tribal where she gave me 1) so there really wasn't much john could've done. I don't think anyone on our side was planning on taking out John prior to this tribal but his antics here put a huge target on his back. Demi wanted him gone so the only way he survived the next tribal was if he won immunity or I talked Demi out of it.
Which leads me to his other shortcoming. John relied on immunities. He easily could've left if he hadn't won a couple of those.
1663 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Jay, I would like to quickly address your comment. I didn't really see you as an underdog a whole lot, hence why I put the word in quotes when I said it. I still stand by the fact that there was a good possibility that there was an anti-Klan sentiment in the jury which could have given you plenty of votes by default over me and Robby if I did vote with you at the final 4 tribal. If I am being brutally honest, I recognize my best chance at this FTC is to get the votes of people who appreciate the fact that I didn't just stick with the Pagonging mentality that my other tribemates had and if you were in the end with me, you would have been a much better "option" for the type of juror looking for that type of gameplay. If you were here I would have zero chance at winning, in this scenario I still have a shot, albeit a small one.
1663 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
- What was your biggest move?
Definitely my "fuck it" moment at the final 10 where I saved Harry and voted out Lee which was obviously going against the wishes of my alliance.  The alliance I was in was kind of created out of circumstance and I was definitely not a main force inside of it. The only reason I was on it was the fact that I was originally on Kolby's tribe and not much else. I trusted Harry much more than I did Lee who I had barely spoken to at all. I knew Lee was throwing his vote for Mana at that tribal so it was the perfect time to make that move. It solidified to at least Harry that I wasn't a lost cause in voting with his side and I was easily able to play it off to my side that it was a thrown vote that I didn't intend to actually change the outcome of anything. It probably made my alliance doubt me a little more but I knew they wouldn't turn on me and I was correct in the assumption. Plus, as long as Harry was in the game I could be fairly certain he would keep the target off of me which helped me reach the final 6 which was the only tribal that I ever received votes.

- What is your biggest regret?
I mean I don't know if I can really call this a regret, but I didn't spend a whole lot of time on this game as my fellow finalists have been keen to point out. While for like the first half of the premerge I was really active but life hit me like a bus. Classes started picking up, I got my first job ever and worked 20 hour work weeks. I had a lot more errands to run since I was living in an apartment which required me to shop, cook, clean, and other stuff that I only had done rarely beforehand. I barely had free time to invest in this game and with the free time I did have, it felt weird to be spending it on an online survivor over real friends. Still though, this obviously hindered my ability to play a great game which I do regret since this is an all-star season and I should have doing my best to represent my series better.

- Please elaborate on the 'two sides' ? Like who is on each side.
As mentioned, there was an alliance of the original Kolby's Klan and post swap Genoa tribes which consisted of Demi, Robby, John, Jay, Lee, and myself. By default that kind of put everyone else (Brittany, Harry, BluJay, and Mana) as the other side. But they only banded up together after you had already left if I'm correct.
1663 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
All: Tell me why your opponents don’t deserve to win. If you want my vote, you’re gonna have to highlight how you played the game by pointing out the mistakes of your teammates.

Robby: You could argue he was "cultblind" if that's even a term. He was obsessive in getting his original tribe even when it wasn't his smartest move. He practically started his opening speech by saying he wanted to be in the end with Demi who I believe would have wiped the floor with all of us regardless of who she was against. I know I said I was lucky to survive the final 5 tribal but I think Robby was much more lucky since if Demi didn't give him an idol and self vote as well, he would have definitely lost this game. He also built relationships outside the alliance with the sole intent on backstabbing those people since they didn't start on the right tribe. While I didn't have a lot of relationships in the game I tried my best to use them to the best of ability to benefit my own game, not someone else's or my tribe's.

John: John positioned himself really well in the game, but he severely lacked initiative. He had probably the most chances to make a move out of any of us but he never pulled the trigger even once despite him not feeling comfortable with his own allies. He said he kept "kept a cool head and trusted his allies" at the Harry vote but let's not forget that this was the tribal that he played an idol on himself which one can only assume means he didn't feel comfortable about his own allies keeping him around. He was presented with many opportunities to flip after this vote though, yet still never made a move but still took the brunt of distrust for the consideration of flipping without going through with it. I was able to get away with actually flipping without as much damage to my game than John did and he had to rely on immunity wins to reintegrate. And, had Robby gotten his way and it was himself, Demi, myself, and John at the end, I bet you he would have targeted John over me since I think it's evident that the others don't view me as a threat to them at this FTC with their lackluster attempts to attack my game when the question specifically asked them to do that. So like Robby, John was also lucky Jay had an idol which indirectly took Demi out since if that hadn't happened, he was probably going to face a tiebreaker at the final 4 assuming I still won that immunity.

open group

MemeVivor | Sicily - War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!