This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

1672 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
Your next immunity challenge will take place on Saturday (8/31/19) at 7 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
check in
1670 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
hi
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
You do NOT have to be checked in to play!
1670 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Hi
1670 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
Hi
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome castaways! Your next challenge is called "A Numbers Game".

This challenge could go by really fast, or really slow. I will be posting a scavenger hunt of ten things I need you to find for me, whether it be profiles of users, blogs, or group game pages. It could be anything tengaged related.

Example: #1: Find me the link to a group game that has had the user tashi win a season of Survivor. A correct answer to that would be a link to my survivor, cutthroat survivor, or purple's survivor.

Once you mail me your ten answers to these questions, I will give you an image of a hundred numbers, each number highlighted in a different color.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/vWG4jmH.gif

You would count the colors and respond to my mail with the correct number of each color. For this example, the answer would be: "2 Red, 2 Green, 4 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Orange, 1 Pink, 1 Purple".

The first person to figure out the correct number for each color wins immunity!
1670 days 22 hours ago
Jxhn
gl y'all
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
Any questions?
1670 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Gl, and I'm good Patrick
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
I will be posting the ten things in this forum shortly.

Counting down...
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
#1: Find me the link to a profile of a user who has 13 gifts.
#2: Find me the link to a fraternity that has 38 points.
#3: Find me the link to a profile of a user who won their most recent tengaged game. (rookies, fasting, etc.)
#4: Find me the link to a fraternity that has 7 members.
#5: Find me the link to a blog which was 20th place in top blogs. (should have a golden 20th next to/under the title)
#6: Find me the link to a blog which talks about the Big Brother 18 winner Nicole Franzel.
#7: Find me the link to a profile of a user who has a Big Brother related gif on their profile page.
#8: Find me the link to a profile of a user in the Hall of Fame.
#9: Find me the link to a group which has a name that only contains seven letters.
#10: Find me the link to a blog celebrating the holiday Christmas.
1670 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
JOHN has sent in an answer...

It is CORRECT, which means JOHN WINS IMMUNITY!

open group

MemeVivor | Sicily - War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!