I have posted a series of questions below. All you have to do is send me 2 sets of answers to those questions. The first set you send must be what you think, you CANNOT answer yourself for the first set. The second set of answers is what you think the rest of the tribe thinks, you CAN answer yourself for the second set. You can only answer with players still left in the game. YOU MUST FILL THIS OUT ON YOUR OWN. Do NOT fill in the same one for a group of people, doing so could result in disqualification and removal of the possibility to win individual immunity and reward.
Once I have all the answers in, I will tally up the first set to find out what the tribe thinks. Then every time your answer to the second set matches the tallied results you will score a point. The person with the most points at the end of the challenge wins individual immunity.
If we have a TIE, the person who submitted their sets in first will win individual immunity.
So your submission should look like this:
1st Set(Which you can answer with anyone apart from yourself)
2nd Set(Which you can answer with anyone):
If you do not submit any answers or if you only submit 1 set, you will have NO shot at winning immunity!
Questions to answer:
1. Who could you see yourself hanging out with in real life?
2. Who is the biggest social threat?
3. Who is playing the role of the villain?
4. Who would throw their game away for someone else?
5. Who mistakenly thinks they're in control of this game?
6. Who has the biggest personality in this game?
7. Who is the least likely to win this game?
8. Who is getting voted out next?
9. Who would brag about the title win for the rest of their time on TG (tengaged)?
10. Who is the most trustworthy?
You have till Sunday (8/25/19) at 8pm EST to complete this.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.