This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 | BB's Battalion + Kolby's Klan

Topic » Tribal Council #4 | BB's..

1684 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
🧕 BB's Battalion (3/5)
- Brady/CoachWade
- Harry/harrywasnak
- Hufus/Hufus

🏳️ Kolby's Klan (5/5)
- Demi (demikol)
- Max (Novamax243)
- Robby (RobbyJak)
- John (Jxhn)
- JP (TwentyTwoPilots)

General Questions:
- There's a huge difference and numbers between the two tribes, Kolby's Klan outnumbering, BB's Battalion 5-3. Is it likely tribal lines will be in play tonight and what does that mean for the minority tribe?
- How has the Worlds Collide twist effected the season such far?
- With a player from Julian's Juggernauts playing a Hidden Immunity Idol a couple Tribal Council's back, has there been further discussion/worry of them?

Mail all votes to ThePug.

Your votes are due tomorrow by 6:00 PM EST. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE. Please add me and my other hosts to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight.

Good luck castaways!
1684 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
- There's a huge difference and numbers between the two tribes, Kolby's Klan outnumbering, BB's Battalion 5-3. Is it likely tribal lines will be in play tonight and what does that mean for the minority tribe?

I fucking hope not. Tbh our tribe isn’t scary at all anymore since there’s only 3 of us so its not like we’re huge threats or anything so I hope tribal lines don’t come into play cause obviously that wouldn’t be good for me but they definitely could.

Well it’s effected my tribe in a big way as this is our fourth tribal already. Something has to happen next round though.

- With a player from Julian's Juggernauts playing a Hidden Immunity Idol a couple Tribal Council's back, has there been further discussion/worry of them?

You’d be silly to not worry about them at least a little bit.
1684 days 15 hours ago
demikol
There's a huge difference and numbers between the two tribes, Kolby's Klan outnumbering, BB's Battalion 5-3. Is it likely tribal lines will be in play tonight and what does that mean for the minority tribe?
I think many things will be considered, mainly what will keep our people strong and in the game- there's an old country saying that I feel fits "there's more than one way to skin a cat". I'm sure I've left y'all puzzled lol.

Added a complication in an already complicated situation.

You should always worry about them.
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Votes will be ready at 6:10PM EST.
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
I'll go tally the votes ...
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with the urn*

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*no one stands*

Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JP
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Robby
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JP
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JP
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
That's three votes JP, one vote Robby. Four votes left...
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Brady
1683 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Sixth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Fourth person voted out of Memevivor: War of the World is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
JP
1683 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Oh gosh
1683 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
The way Kolby read that vote order scared the shit out of me lol

open group

MemeVivor | Sicily - War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!