This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Leg #2 Jerusalem → Colombia [TAR5]

Topic » Leg #2 Jerusalem → Colombia..

1044 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
1044 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
Due Friday @ 8pm EST!!!
1044 days 2 hours ago
AshleyWhite
Hello, my name is KKrutch

My name is Michael but you can call me KKrutch. I live in Alabama USA and work in human resources and operations. I graduated from university in 2019 and have just been trying to make the most out of independent life ever since.

I'm an avid "gamer" and am usually spending my time outside of work in the gym, watching children's TV (She-Ra is an amazing show, go watch it), or playing League of Legends (rip...)

The love of my life is my 13 year old chihuahua-dachsund mix. Her name is Lady and she has been with me for 4 years now since I adopted her from a nearby rescue shelter.

The most important thing to me is that I try to spread love in everything I do. Whether if it's online or in person, I always try to be as respectful and kind as I can be. However, that doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself and those I care about if it really comes down to it. I'll punch you with love!! <3

The name KKrutch was actually given to me by my Brothers in my college fraternity. It is meant to symbolize my personality and leadership style: supportive, but strong; a crutch. We were a music service-based fraternity, so nothing like the stereotypes you probably have in your head lol. I was involved in some forms of music ensembles throughout 12 years of schooling, including college. Music is incredibly important to me, so let's talk about it! I try to stay up-to-date on all things hot in most genres.

I hope to be able to make some great friends through Tengaged and allow the opportunity to grow together as people. I'm fairly new here so I'm open to all kinds of adventure; don't be scared to reach out and say hey! :D

First Fastings Win: 6/10/2021
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Okay first and foremost... Jadine & Sydney did not do the leg!!! its been a very long time in tar since nobodys done a leg

they were just on, at different times

goodbye queens.

ill obviously still be eliminating a team theres so many of you
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
anyway!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in FIRST place...

Andrew & Wes!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in SECOND place..

Daniel & Will!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in THIRD place...

Christian & Scott!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in FOURTH place...

Holly & Sandy!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in FIFTH place...

Bryan Jones & Paige!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in SIXTH place...

Absol & Marcus!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in SEVENTH place..

Kellen & Zach!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in EIGTH place...

Brit & Brittany!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in NINTH place..

Craig & Nicky!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
in TENTH place...

Lana & Mmabatlokoa
1042 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
our bottom 3 teams are Harry & Tris, Drew & Turney and Devin & Jimmy

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!