This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL [LosORS at War]

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL [LosORS..

1101 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
LEQUISHA.... MARIAH..... DARRIUS

the 3 of you have made it and done what 21 other people could NOT.

now the power shifts to the jury.. you can say whatever you want in here or say nothing.

Jury votes due tomorrow @ 8pm est where we will have the LIVE Reunion. See you then!
1101 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Hi
1101 days 10 hours ago
Darriusdabest
I am cooking, you will see my speech in the next hour.
1101 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Are we actually doing speeches
1101 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Like I’d rather just have the jury shout at us (me)
1101 days 10 hours ago
mradamman12
LQ mom
1101 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
Tributes:

14th - Tris - LOL king. Literally the most chaotic person in the game from day 1 when you kept pretending you were throwing the challenge to get an idol. I didn't talk to you and not expecting a vote. Thank you for being chaotic coming into the merge and taking the attention off the likely next biggest targets going into the merge (Clara/Me) from being merge boots.

13th - Noelle -  I do feel bad you got idoled out. We've already went over this in pms where I told you I wanted to idol out Eli instead. But sadly class gets out at 6pm, and its a half hour walk to the house. At that point, Clara was at work and not on her phone, Kiara was offline, I did not know Ashley Kelsey only responded on discord, and Darrius was too scared. So you were sadly a victim of consequence. I do wish you stayed cause I was genuinely interested in working with you.

12th - Eli - Well we were on opposite sides the whole time and barely talked. The original vote on my side this round was going to be Drew, but I did not think people like LQ would lock that in, and thus pushed for you. Cause at the end of the day you probably wanted me out too, and were just an easier vote to rally ppl behind. Not expecting a vote, but hey that's life

11th - Clara Janine - hugs my bestie

10th - Brian - Sorry love, but I did need to push for this to happen. You and Drew had too much control of the middle, and were both more loyal to Matt/Mike/Raul than you were going to be to me. I told people the vote needed to be you. I probably told more people than necessary, but after losing Clara I wasn't going to sit by and just hope Drew strings me along as an extra vote hoping he would eventually flip on the opposite side. You were playing really well. I hope you can respect the move.

9th - Ashley Kelsey - Mom. I wish you could've stayed around, but sadly people were threatened by me but couldn't really target me that round, so they chose you. You were one of the very few people I kept it 100% real with and kept it 100% real with me. Much love to ya.

8th - Matt - Again, someone I was on opposite sides with the whole game. I threw out your name a lot. You were rocked out, which honestly was probably even better for me than Drew actually going. It was a best case scenario. You were playing really well and probably was the most robbed. You can't say I didn't make attempts to reach out though!

7th - Kiara - I'm not sure where you stand tonight, but just know I was always 100% real with you. When your name came up I let you know. I never wrote you down. And even though you came for my allies Clara and Ashley, I continued to have a working relationship with you the whole time, and it was completely genuine. I really do hope I can get your vote.

6th - Drew - Probably the biggest mastermind of this whole game. Playing with you was a horrendous experience, but in like a really funny way. People pegged us to be the biggest jury threats other than Kiara, I knew I had myself set up to make f4, and you were ultimately gonna be a threat to me. I guess the reason I had to be gun-ho against you towards the end was that I knew you were lying to me, and I couldn't really ask you to be a swing vote for my side because the only people you would vote out were people who were not beneficial for me to vote for. I respect the hell out of your game, I don't think you'll vote me, but I hope you at least understand the rationalization behind it.

5th - Mike - I did genuinely want to bring you to the end. You really set yourself up in the middle really well around f8/f7. After Kiara got voted out, I kinda knew things weren't gonna work out, if you were in f4 you would have been a threat in the challenge and you would have voted me out. I guess I went back on my word with you, but like would've been stupid of me not to tbh. You were the under the radar jury threat, considering you did have the say in who goes in who goes from the middle of the merge up until you left. I guess you were probably the best player cause you played the middle but didn't outright make it obvious you were lying to me like Drew. Robbed but like, you do understand why I had to vote you.

4th - Raul - LOL girl you really went through it. The whole breakdown leading into finale night and the whole going to rocks for LQ was really iconic. You did help me out a bit towards the middle, but at the end of the day I know you have stronger relationships with both Darrius and LQ. That being said, I did offer you a way into the final 3 if you wanted. But I guess you keep your 4th place streak alive so work!
1101 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
I guess my final thoughts on what I'll probably say is that I know people are probably giving me shit in the jury right now about, "Oh Mariah is only here cause she found idols and won challenges." And like yeah all of that was crucial to my game. But people are saying that if I just sat there and let people tell me a vote and lock that in and just play the idols and still let Drew or LQ dictate who I should vote. And like, if there is a chance for me to be safe, I'm gonna try and win it. If I get an idol clue, I'm going to go find the idol. If I can win immunity and hold onto my idols, I was going to do so. I threw out names. I do think credit is due to the people who flipped to my side such as Mike and Raul on separate occasions, but truthfully, those flips were always going to benefit me more than it would ever benefit them. I refused to write down any name that was going to benefit someone else more than it was going to benefit me. So many times I could have wrote down Ashley Kelsey or Kiara and dropped one of them, but I didn't cause that is not beneficial to me. I understand it's annoying to play around a player like me, but I'm not going to feel bad about trying to keep myself safe with what Benjamin_Opolis makes available. Everyone had equal chance of finding a pre-merge idol on their tribe and of winning an immunity and getting a clue. But at the end of the day the names I wrote down were beneficial to me. And I have approached everyone eliminated after Eli with a name at some point. A lot of people's downfalls in this game were making decisions that someone told them to that were not going to help them. I didn't
1101 days 9 hours ago
MichelleObama
I'll take questions on skype or Discord: Tham#0581 (ideally discord) if anyone wants any answers or to yell at me and make me sad.
1101 days 8 hours ago
Darriusdabest
14th ~ Tris ~ We were on the same tribe at the beginning of the game, where we talked a little and worked together when it came to voting Batya. After the first tribe swap I didn’t see you again until the merge. I tried working with you or at least messaging once the merge happened but ultimately you didn’t respond and when your name went around it was just the easiest thing to do at the time. I am not expecting your vote but if you have anything you would like to ask me I’m all ears.

13th ~ Noelle ~ Oh how the game may have switched up had you not been idol’d out. We also were on original tribes together and did not meet again until the merge. Once hearing your name during the merge, I opted out on speaking to you just because I didn’t wanna seem fake, I knew that it was between Mariah or you and I had talked to Mariah way more and already knew where my vote lied. If you have any questions for me lmk.

12th ~ Eli ~ Out of all the votes I cast this ENTIRE season, this was the hardest whether you believe it or not. I was so down to work with you and go to the end with you, but the two different sides continued to draw us apart. They wanted you out for 13th but I managed to get the target changed back to Noelle after stating how I “thought it was too early” to do you, once they asked again during the following vote I couldn’t just keep saying no or else they were going to become suspicious of MY gameplay (working w/both sides, being shady etc). I wish there was something that could have changed in order for you not to have gotten 12th BUT I am sorry it happened and whether you vote me or not I want you to know that. I just simply could not betray the people who voted with me rather than flip to your side with two people I didn’t rlly trust at the time (Brian/Drew). Had I got out right after, you could have given me HELL….but I did make final 3 so this did help me instead of hindering.

11th ~ Clara ~ Although I know where your vote lies, I do appreciate you for even approaching during the round Jimmy got out, the alliance we formed with You Mariah Kiara and I is the reason why we made it so far, you were very loyal and I appreciate that. Love ya boo.

10th ~ Brian ~ Mariah and I gunned for you hard this round and I really hope you understand why. You & Drew were playing a great middle game and I had never heard anyone say anything bad about the two of you. I thought it would be a great time for two sides that were fighting each other to make that turn and get out someone who was just going to coast by playing the middle, not knocking that because ultimately it worked for you. I just think that after you voting me the day that jimmy went home there was some distrust, and I had heard that you Drew & LQ had name dropped me a couple of times before this vote and so I had to get you before you got me. Any questionss you have for me I am more than welcome to answer them.

9th ~ Ashley Kelsey ~ The funniest thing about you is that you and I never said a word to each other the entire game, but you saved my butt and I saved yours. I knew you were pretty inactive and had been a target multiple times but Mariah had a good trust with you and I knew you weren’t going to go out of your way to target me over people who had voted you several times before. Thanks though queen..

8th ~ Matt ~ OKAY when we both first started this game together you were someone I knew I wanted to see go far, of course once the merge happened we ended off on two different sides and it sucked. You and I kinda had that big argument after Noelle went home and although we never went for each other afterwards I knew I was down on your level of trust which was completely understandable. When Mariah and I tried to merge the two sides to come together to vote Brian, you seemed down and then when the vote happened it showed that that was something you didn’t truly wanna do. I think that is when I stopped trusting you. I figured that you were closer to Raul, Mike, Drew & Brian than you were to me, which is why during the double vote I voted you out over AK. Apparently some peoples plans changed last minute and it didn’t happen but literally everyone except maybe Raul & Mike were going to vote you. It does suck that you were rocked out though because you were playing a phenomenal game. I’m just glad it happened that way whether than me getting you out or you getting me out.

7th ~ Kiara ~ Now girl you know everytime they voted you, I voted WITH you. I really didn’t see this one coming and after you were voted out I told you that I would avenge you and girl I’m hereee. I really enjoyed working with you this season and I appreciate you for keeping it real with me when you did, you sent me screeenshots when bitches had my name in their mouth and you let me know when you heard the slightest thing about me and I appreciate that. Now I don’t know what was going on with that conversation LQ and Drew were trying to expose you about…we can talk about that later LOL. Love ya boo.

6th ~ Drew ~ BITCHHHH you were literally on my neck this entire merge and I don’t think you know it. People would tell me everytime you brought my name up and I knew it was a matter of time before you took the shot. You felt like people were protecting me too much, and to an extent you were right. I guess I just had a decent social game. You were funny to play with though because you definitely stirred the pot a LOT. But one thing I appreciated about you is even if we targeted you or had differences you genuinely were ready to put them to the side to make a different move and idk if that was your strategy to just not care as long as it wasn’t you but it worked LOL.

5th ~ Mike ~ After the attempt to get you out, you and I both reached out to each other in hopes to make something work. I am honestly happy that we did. You were such a sweet person to work with and majority of our conversations weren’t even about the game. I do think you were wayyyy smarter than what people may have thought. The reason I wanted to vote you out in F5 was not only because  you voted Kiara but because of your gameplay. I also THOUGHT that if I voted you Raul would take me to f3 of LQ and you were in the way of that. Obviously I was wrong because Raul still voted me for 4th over LQ LMAOOO

4th ~ Raul ~ The pain in my ass little brother LOL. I loved playing with u, but goddammittt you were so difficult at times. Sometimes you wanted to talk to me, sometimes ya didnt. Sometimes you would be mad at me, sometimes you wouldnt LMAO. But one thing I can say is that you were very loyal to me as I was to you. UP until that final 5. You did warn me ahead of time that what happens happens, but I def didn’t expect you to make me go to rocks at f4. I do appreciate you for your help in this game and I do wish that you were sitting next to me instead of LQ but you went for the risk and I lowkey think you wanted 4th anyways.
1101 days 8 hours ago
Darriusdabest
~ QUICK GAME OVERVIEW ~ Coming into this game, I had a couple of friends such as Deshon, Barbra, Bryan, Austin & Ben. They …ALL…GOT….PREJURY. So my real gameplay def started at final 15. I used my social butterfly to the best of my abilities. I knew that there were gonna be a lot of strong players physically so I knew I had to rely on my social game the most. During the merge, I had my core alliance and some friends on the other side who protected me when people wanted to target me. Even though I tried my hrdest and came close TWICE. I did not win a single immunity….I was vulnerable at EVERY. SINGLE. TRIBAL. and managed to make it here. I am not knocking immunity wins because if I could have won some I would have trustttt. I do thank Mariah for using that Necklace on me at f5 as well or I would have been GRASS. But I do think strategically and socially I played a great game and definitely deserve to be sitting in one of these seats. If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything
1101 days 5 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Okay I decided to wake up, okay so like hi I know a lot of you are probs pissed to see me here I get, I’m not delusional but tbh guys I played hard and for some reason it got me here to where I am!

This game I was a crucial swing vote in deciding who stayed and who went! Pre merge I situated myself in majority alliances through out my whole game those relationships and ties 100% helped propel myself further into the game!

Coming into merge there were three people that had previously said my name Tris, Noelle and Eli therefore I decided those would be the three I needed and wanted to be the first three jury members, that was accomplished pretty well with my connections

I was between two sides all game, playing the middle throughout! I tipped of Mariah to play an idol to save herself in the Noelle vote, I swung back to the other side following the Clara vote to secure more trust with them, I tipped of Mike to play his idol but still had connection with both sides

Yes they might say we needed her vote that’s why she was here, and that’s true they might of kept me for a vote but I’m still here in final 3!

I won 3 immunities, 4 after convincing jimmy to save me, I was never voted until the finale! Like to me that’s crazy like that has to count for something! I played up my messy behaviour which I’m not dumb I know I played messy but that definitely helped me as people didn’t seem me a threat! I convinced Raul to go to rocks for me at final 4 when Raul was potentially winning this season!

Do I regret stuff yes of course I do, I know I’m a loud, outspoken individual I get it. Like main regrets going so hard for Noelle I am sorry if I offended or hurt you my intention wasn’t to be nasty but I needed to make everyone seem a had a clear vendetta so I do want to apologise!

And Kiara I loved you, i vibes with you, you were hella cool but we played a same game in terms of being in the middle and you were hella more likeable so I needed to convince a few people that you had to go and it worked as the following day which was finale you went home!

Listen I’m messy but none of you can say I didn’t play! I was trying to work all angles and fight my way to end I was in a weird situation cause I was an underdog but was never in danger of going my connections with people kept my name off the table and here I am today
1101 days 4 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I am more than happy for people to message me on Skype to clarify more information
1101 days ago
LusciousLips5
Guys I won 3 immunities two back to back which is when I was probably the most vulnerable I had just flipped twice and everyone was pissed at me I needed that time to let the dust settle and reposition myself with this group and that’s exactly what I did!

I know I’ve been brought here in the strength that everyone hates me no one is voting me! If you take my abrasive personality out of the equation my game is pretty strong and I hope some of you see the effort and fight I put into these 17 days of hell 😂
1100 days 15 hours ago
AshleyWhite
SHUT THE FUCK UP BRO AINT NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND THAT SHIT

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!