This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vault Games [The Heist]

Topic » Vault Games [The Heist]

1178 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
[Shoot-Out]
Similar to Rock Paper Scissors. Each round you will decide if you want to shoot at your opponent, defend yourself or shoot the air.

If you shoot at your opponent and they shoot in the air you get a point.
If you defend yourself and your opponent shoots you, you get a point
If you and your opponent both shoot each other, nobody gets a point.

The first person to 3 points will win the Vault and remain in the game

[Getaway Car]
Similar to “Push Me”. Its pretty simple! In separate posts you must post *Drives The Getaway Car 1* up until 30. And then post *Parks Getaway Car and Escapes*. The first person to do that will win the vault. If you make a mistake and post *Parks Getaway Car and Escapes* you will be DQed like Beth in The Duel

[Hostage Situation]

Similar to “Spam Slam” its pretty simple. I will open this thread and you need people to comment *Allows myself to be a hostage for YOUR NAME* after 15 minutes whoever has the most hostages will win the Vault!

[Grab The Money]
I will post a list of many items that are from Amazon. Your job is to post the item you think is worth the most money. The person who does it first will get a point. The first person to 3 points will win the vault

[Inmate Info]
I will post the Last Name of an Arizona Criminal along with their criminal offense. The first person to post their inmate # will score a point. The first person to 3 points will win this vault

This Link will be helpful:
https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!