This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Blood vs Water Format

Topic » I Love Money - Blood vs Water..

1372 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
The Season will start out in 2 teams of 9.

the RETURNEES team - 9 ORS Veterans
the LOVED ONES team - 9 People picked by these respective veterans to play with them.

this game will work in ONE day Cycles.

TEAM PHASE:

CHALLENGE: right before the challenge somebody will be chatzyed to become the paymaster from each team. once you are paymaster you cant become paymaster again until everyone else has.

The winning teams paymaster will become the Paymaster of the round.......

VOTE & VAULT:
Every round, DIRECTLY after the challenge is the LIVE Voting & Vault, i will call out the people on your team in a random order and you will simply raise your hand if you want to vote them in. you can vote UP TO 3 times. if you cant make events you CAN pre-send votes. you dont HAVE to vote unless you are a deciding vote in which case you will be forced to vote. if a team can not come up to a consensus to vote 3 people into the box, the winning paymaster from the other team will come in and pick ANY 3 people to join the box.

POWER OUTING:
Directly after the Vault ceremony the 3 people voted in and the paymaster will be put in a skype chat for 15 minutes and discuss who should and shouldnt be voided.

VOIDING CEREMONY:
After that the paymaster will void one of the 3 people and we will move on with our lives.

INDIVIDUAL PHASE:
at a certain part of the game, we will merge and move into an individual game. the only thing that changes is that there is a CHALLENGE to become paymaster, 3 people are voted in and someone is voided.

FINAL:
The circumstances of the final are mysterious and will be revealed then. there could be a final challenge... or a jury or a jury to vote someone out and then a final challenge, who knows :O

Notes:
- Quitting will NOT be used as a strategy like in the show, this is an online game its not practical to do another vote
- you MUST bring somebody to play that has NEVER played ORS before (you can check the stats page) i dont care if they played once and quit in 27th place, they wont be allowed to play period.
1360 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
- Picking the paymasters during the team phase RIGHT before the challenge every round will probably only lead to confusion so to allow for adequate time to strategize and all that jazz the chatzy pickings will happen EVERYDAY at 3pm EST! [3 hours before most events]
1360 days ago
Kelly0412
==== CHANGE TO VOTING ====

you MUST vote 3 times every round. if you cannot make events send your 3 votes in advance or it will be 1 self vote against you.
1354 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
==== ANOTHER CHANGE TO VAULT/VOTING ====

a 10 minute timer will be started. if a consensus isnt made the paymaster will come in and make the choice for you. you can presend anywhere from 0 votes to voting everyone in the game. but if you send 0 you have to tell me or it is a self vote
1352 days ago
Kelly0412
introducing the...

DEAD LAST LOSER.

every post merge challenge will have one. the person who gets last in every challenge is AUTOMATICALLY in the box, if more then one person doesnt show up then chatzy chooses between them.

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!