This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

House chat

Topic » House chat

1764 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
1764 days 9 hours ago
Bvance1212
hello everyone
1764 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Contestants, welcome to Powerhunt! The game begins right here, right now. Everything you say or do will influence your position in the game, the problems you will encounter and how other people view you.

I wish everyone the best of luck, may the best player win and let's make this season great!
1764 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Now... I have to tell you all about this season's main twist.
1764 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
This season's twist is called the Moonlight's Blessing, and here is how it works:

In certain weeks, you all will get the chance to compete in a special competition. The results will be confidential and only one person will win. That player will recieve a special power, and it is their choice if they want to reveal it to the other houseguests or not.
(Power app combined with bb roadkill kinda)

Let me get more in depth...
1764 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
There will be 3 kinds of power and 4 total Blessings:

A blue blessing is utilitary for any situation: use it on yourself or an ally.

A silver blessing keeps you safe: use it as a last resort.

Aaand finally: a red blessing is for offense: take shots at your enemies, make sure you dont miss.

You will know which kind of blessing you are playing for throughout the whole game.
1764 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Does everyone understand?
1764 days 8 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
*ok w00*
1764 days 8 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I will explain some things that you might find complicated:

The format works like this:

Phase 1 is a non-live competition. Some people will be safe after playing, some wont.

In phase 2 EVERYONE will vote 2 people that arent safe into phase 3.

In phase 3, those 2 people will face off in a duel and the loser is eliminated from the game.
1764 days 8 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Oh and THE DUEL BANNING SYSTEM

So basically
There will be a forum where everyone can read about all of the duels you can play in. At the start of phase 3, every duelist will send me a list of 4 duels they DO NOT want to play in, starting from the highest to lowest banning priority. 2 will be banned by each person, but sending 4 is important because bans might be the same sometimes. And we will go by who got the most votes to go into the duel first and then we will alternate. The remaining duels will be randomized and one will be picked.
Once a duel is played, it can't be chosen again.

I will write the duel forum soon.
1764 days 8 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Well houseguests, that is all for tonight! Have fun getting to know each other!

Btw im making a skype chat w everyone who has skyoe, you might wanna create an account like id be very happy if you did.
1763 days 10 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
HOUSEGUESTS

Yesterday, I revealed to you that I would bring a 16th player into the game. 

Well, HE is here. He does not have any sort of special power, and you can even say he is at a dissadvantage since he hasnt been here for the start. 

WELCOME MARK TO POWERHUNT

The cast is full.
1763 days 10 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
hI LOL
1763 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
got it
1763 days 10 hours ago
chandlerbing666
Hi ;)
1763 days 10 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Hi mark!

open group

Powerhunt:Lunar Fever

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!