This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Meine Balle Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Meine..

1572 days 21 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Come on in Meine Balle....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------
-Dono, you now have the sole vote at this tribal council. You will decide who receives 3rd place and is our final juror. In addition, you will decide who is sitting next to you at Final Tribal Council.
-The vote is due before 5pm EST tomorrow. I'll expect you'll make your decision sooner than that, however.
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I'll go get the vote.
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
*retrieves urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I will read the vote.
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
*picks up vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
*flips vote*
1572 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
It's me.
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Fourteenth person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest and the seventh and final member of our jury...
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Julian.
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Julian, you need to bring me your torch.

*Julian stands up and grabs his torch*
The tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs torch*
1572 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Congratulations TJ and Dono. You two have done what 14 others could not. You've outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted your way into the final 2. Now, you have one last tribal council where you will plead your case on why you should be the winner of Kolby's Survivor: Germany.

I'll post the Final Tribal Council Thread shortly.

open group

Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest(S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!