This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6

Topic » Tribal Council #6

1773 days 22 hours ago
gumball221520
*Rattana Tribe walks in*

Please welcome the members of the jury. Matt, Brittany, R.J, Patrick, and Kevin voted out last Tribal Council.

—————Questions—————
Harry (Harrywasnak)- Harry, were you surprised by last Tribal Council?

Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Mark, you won immunity yet again and with the help of 2 people. Do you think people are starting to play nicer?

Alexa (Fredou127)- Alexa, do you feel threatened by anybody sitting here tonight?

Avril (AvrilSexy)- Avril, do you think anyone should feel safe tonight?

Sea (SeaViper)- Sea, do you think tonight’s vote will determine we’re everybody stands in the game?

Jasoi (Jasoi)- Jasoi, you were really outspoken last tribal council. Do you think people see that as a threat?

VOTES DUE BY 8 PM EST/7 PM CENTRAL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
1773 days 22 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- Mark, you won immunity yet again and with the help of 2 people. Do you think people are starting to play nicer?

hahaha no lol and you might be thinking wth you talking about but idk why they picked me to win but all I do know is im not looking forward for tonight's vote cause if the person I think is going home tonight does goes home im gonna be in hot water tomorrow.
1773 days 22 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwjQvTOdnpisW2Y/giphy.gif
1773 days 14 hours ago
Jasoi
Im just scared
1773 days 13 hours ago
AvrilSexy
Avril- I think Only safe is piesyumyyumypies :) everyone OF us others Can go out
1773 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
No. The standings change every vote
1773 days 11 hours ago
gumball221520
1/6 VOTES RECEIVED
1773 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
someone voted :o
1773 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry, were you surprised by last Tribal Council? Yeah I was, but I know what happened and I’m going with the flow.
1773 days 6 hours ago
Fredou127
I don’t feel threatened at all
1772 days 12 hours ago
gumball221520
6/6 VOTES RECEIVED

VOTES READ TONIGHT
1772 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
Nice,barely anyone talked to me
1772 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

I'll read the votes
1772 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
First Vote
Alexa
1772 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Next Vote
Alexa

2 votes Alexa
1772 days 8 hours ago
gumball221520
Next Vote
Sea

open group

Survivor Group Moved

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!