This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sam's Survivor Sulawesi FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » Sam's Survivor Sulawesi FINAL..

1815 days 1 hour ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Wade, Lily, you have made it as far as you can in this game.
now you must tell the jury, 8 people that you had a part in voting out, why you should win the title of Sole Survivor!

votes are due Friday @8pm EST and votes will be read on Saturday @12pm EST

Jury, you may begin questions and Final 2, you may begin your statements
1815 days 1 hour ago
piesyumyyumypies
Wade would like to tell everyone what was actually are plan or will i?
1815 days 1 hour ago
piesyumyyumypies
Lilly congrats you probably just make the biggest mistake taking Wade to the end its harsh but truth.
1815 days 1 hour ago
piesyumyyumypies
Lilly i need you to know that if i vote you tonight its not for you its against wade
1814 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wade: You and I were allies in this game. My question for you is what was your biggest regret in the game?
Lilly: Props to you for surviving so long, my question for you is which juror do you think should have not made jury?
To both of you, compare each player to a real survivor player and why
Whoever does the better job gets my vote.
1814 days 4 hours ago
Wade
my Biggest regret is the night you left

I saw that u were leaving so I gave u the idol but then I thought that if I go back to people and re assure them to keep you that the votes would change and that鈥檚 why I took the idol, I now realize I should鈥檝e trusted my instincts and not have been as selfish as I was, but at least I told you about it face to face

Haykee- Aubrey (very tactical and a logical thinker)馃
Mark- tai-(very misunderstood but his heart is in the right place)鉂わ笍
Ty- Phillip Shepard (thinks his in control but is never also very disrespectful )
Logan- Malcolm freberg(very well rounded and if he makes finals,wins hands down) 馃槑
Burger- Caleb ( very underrated but has great potential)
Purple- Tina Wesson (very smart, likeable and a future winner)
Rob - Joe inglim( loyal, kind and generous )
Glen- Parvati ( very crafty but low key intelligent and social threat)

open group

Sam鈥檚 Survivor Belize: BEAST ISLAND

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!