This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE TIMES

Topic » FINALE TIMES

1917 days 18 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
hey guys,
so josh or i (or both of us if we can be on) will be hosting the finale, but it will be based on when you guys are most available!!

the finale will basically just be the last immunity challenges and tribal councils, ending with the start of final tribal council (in which jurors can ask you questions over a 48 hour time frame)

so what WE want to know is what day/time frames are you available for over the following days:

Saturday, Jan 19
Sunday, Jan 20
Monday, Jan 21

please be as flexible as possible, we timed this season so the finale would end up being over a long weekend (in america, at least) in hopes that you would have the most free time.

you can comment your availabilities any time between now and the next tribal, and after the next tribal council we will tell you guys the day and time of the finale based on your input.

once again, thanks to everyone for an amazing season, we look forward to having an amazing finale, as well!
1917 days 18 hours ago
Java9044
I’m free any of those days. Any time during the afternoon/night
1917 days 18 hours ago
NotNicky333
Saturday im busy the whole day :/ im free at like 10 pm EST to 1 AM EST.

sunday im free the whole day lol

monday 7:30 pm est and after works for me
1917 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
I can't Saturday, Jan 19
I can Sunday, Jan 20
I can Monday, Jan 21
1917 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
Sunday is best for me

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!