This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 • Batalha

Topic » Tribal Council #12 • Batalha

1898 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Welcome back to tribal council. We will now bring in the members of our Jury.... Jay, James, Grace, Livingston, and DANA voted out at the last tribal council.

Ben is immune and cannot be voted for, but everyone else is fair game.

Batalha (Dark Green Buffs) - 7/13 Remaining

- Jimmy/BB5lover
- Ben/MilkIsGood --------------- IMMUNE
- Chandler/Chandelier
- Matt/mbarnish1
- Nick/NotNicky333
- Dakota/Java9044
- Romeo/BritishRomeo17

Questions:
If you want one, ask :)

Please remember to send your votes to BOTH Josh and I over skype/mail. Your votes are due at 6pm EST Tomorrow 01/17. If you want to play a hidden immunity idol, please let us know either in your mails, or play it live when prompted.
1898 days 5 hours ago
Milkisgood
i would like a question
1898 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
BEN, does your immunity necklace give you more flexibility as to where your vote lies, or do you see yourself sticking closely to what you originally intended?
1898 days 5 hours ago
Milkisgood
BEN, does your immunity necklace give you more flexibility as to where your vote lies, or do you see yourself sticking closely to what you originally intended?

It definitely means that of the options thrown around tonight, my name will not be one. That dose make it safer for me to play around with different ideas and shoot for more risky ones knowing that I'm not in danger, but we'll just have to wait and see.
1898 days 1 hour ago
mbarnish1
Barn wants one
1897 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
I want one
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
oops too late
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*collects urn*
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to use it, now would be the time to do so.
1897 days 10 hours ago
NotNicky333
i feel safe tonight
1897 days 10 hours ago
NotNicky333
so i wont play my idol
1897 days 10 hours ago
NotNicky333
thank u jackson (:
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*nobody stands*
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
First vote...
MATT
1897 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Second vote...
MATT

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!