This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11 • Principe Island

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11 •..

1919 days 13 hours ago
sergeant
Will be live @7pm EST, check in will open at 6:50pm EST
1919 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- CHECK IN OPEN ---
1919 days 10 hours ago
Java9044
Here
1919 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
here
1919 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
here
1919 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
hey
1919 days 10 hours ago
Chandelier
here
1919 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Today's challenge is called BUCKLE UP, and here's how it works.

Luckily for you, the final 7 (or [insert how many people show up to the immunity challenge here]) has been sponsored by the Ford Taurus to give us all a driving tour of the beautiful Principe Island! However, due to the remote location and small population, the roads may not be as pristine or well-paved as we're used to.

I will write *BUMP APPROACHING* at random times, and you will have to write *BUCKLES UP* within a minute of the original bump post. If you fail to do this, you will fly through the windshield, ejecting yourself from the island tour AND the individual immunity competition.

The last person remaining in the car (so, the last person left) will win individual immunity and a 2019 FORD TAURUS, guaranteeing themselves a spot in the final six.

NOTE: Although you will, at first, have a minute to buckle your seatbelts, this time will decrease as the challenge goes on. I will be sure to give you all a notice of when these time increment changes occur.

Everyone understand?
1919 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
--- CHECK IN CLOSED ---

Here: Dakota, Matt, Jimmy, Ben, Chandler
1919 days 10 hours ago
Java9044
If you fail to do this, you will fly through the windshield
1919 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
lmfaoo
1919 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
BARN CANT FLY THOUGH :o
1919 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
buckle up buckaroo
1919 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I'm assuming everyone understands?
1919 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
yepp
1919 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
can shayybayy play for me

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!