This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 • Principe Island

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 •..

1924 days 23 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
NON-LIVE.
1924 days 23 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
For this challenge, you must complete this puzzle of Principe Island.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=139b429c2b38

You must send your IMGUR/PRNTSCR/GYAZO/etc results via mail to both me (jacksonjoseph99) AND Josh (sergeant). There must also be some sort of proof that the puzzle was completed by you (ex. doing it in a separate window next to your logged in Tengaged profile, having your Skype conversations in a window in the background, a full page screenshot that shows your name in a corner of the laptop, etc.)

The person who completes this in the fastest time will win individual immunity. You may only submit once.

SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY 9PM EST ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 12. THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER WILL BE AT SOME POINT SATURDAY NIGHT (likely around 10-11 PM EST).
1923 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
I am just gathering the results and then I will post them. I was out this evening and just got in
1923 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
So, I only received 5 submissions. If you sent them to just Jackson, then I am sorry but they only counted if you sent them to me too.

So I am going to break it up into two groups. 5th-3rd and then 1st and 2nd.
1923 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
The 5 submissions came from

Jay
Dana
Dakota
Grace
James
1923 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
In 5th, 4th and 3rd place respectively are

with a time of 31:19...
Dakota!

with a time of 22:47...
Jay!

with a time of 18:31...
Grace!
1923 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
Which leave us with James and Dana.

So I am going to just reveal the winner, cause we will know then who got second.
1923 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
Between 1st and 2nd place it was a matter of 29 seconds

The Winner of this challenge.
with a time of 6:53...
DANA! You have won individual immunity and are safe from the vote

James came in second with 7:22
1923 days 19 hours ago
sergeant
The rest of you are vulnerable at tribal council and one of you will become the seventh person voted out and the first member of the jury!

See you at tribal council.

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!