This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION • Principe Island

Topic » REUNION • Principe Island

1918 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
i enjoy 4th almost as much as shayybayy enjoys me
1918 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
As far as our plans for the future... YES, we will be opening applications for the second season as well as revealing the logo and the title at some point within the next week. We had planned to do that tonight, but with Josh working and playing hockey & me returning to school and having my first day of classes for the semester today, we ultimately didn't have time to have everything ready for it.

Although this upcoming season will be all new castaways, there are several of you that will be asked back for future seasons and we are already anticipating those and having you play for us again.
1918 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
also what social game half the jury i didn't talk to and the other half i didn't like bye
1918 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Thanks for not mailing me that the reunion was here
1918 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
why was dan wipeouts not player of the season?
1918 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
This truly was a great season, thank you guys for all of your efforts and making this a great kick-off to our series that hopefully has some longevity.

In the mean time, we'll add all of you guys to the Skype VL now, and the group has officially opened!

https://tengaged.com/group/5834-jjs-survivor-vl
1918 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
VIEWERS LOUNGE!!!!
1918 days 7 hours ago
noobsmoke13
VIEWERS LOUNGE!!!!
1918 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Happy to see I was write about Josh being fake XD
1918 days 4 hours ago
NotNicky333
whoops i fell asleep.... for 4 hours at 7 pm.... so ill answer now hehe...

Nick - After a long game, you ended up with 0 votes here tonight. What went wrong?

Jimmy put in my mind that Ben was some huge jury threat, and in doing so he made it seem like I was his bitch. From final 6 on, I wasn’t ever willing to betray him, and I think the jury saw this and saw this as horrible gameplay. They weren’t wrong, but I do believe I deserved 2nd place over Romeo -,-
1917 days 16 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
haw haw.

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!