This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council • Principe Island

Topic » Final Tribal Council •..

1921 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Jimmy, Nick, and Romeo, congratulations and welcome to the final tribal council.

Please welcome the jury: JAY, JAMES, GRACE, LIVINGSTON, DANA, MATT, CHANDLER, DAKOTA, and BEN, voted out at the last tribal council.

Jurors, feel free to ask any questions you may have to the finalists, or state any comments you have directed toward them. However, it is not uncommon for the finalists to start with an opening speech.

••• Please MAIL your vote to Josh (sergeant) AND Jackson (jacksonjoseph99), otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting.

Votes are due on TUESDAY 1/22 at 7:30 PM EST. The LIVE reading of the votes and the reunion will take place at 8PM EST.
1921 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
My mind is decided coming into this. But, as a Juror. It's my duty to ask you each a question.

So, Jimmy, Nicky, and Romeo. I want you guys to explain your thought process behind each move you made during each Tribal Council this game. Whether you made the plan to get said target out each round. I want you to explain why you voted the way you did each Tribal. Go into as much detail as you’d like. :)
1921 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
Hello jurors! I'm honored to say I got to play with all of you. Let's get to the good stuff now though. I am very shocked to say I got to the final tribal council receiving 17 votes. I started this game by being on the bottom, Max was voted off simply for being friends with me. I knew since that point I had to fight for my right in this game. I secured my safety by exile island and winning challenges to get myself through the pre-merge. People in this game were clearly threatened by me, but I had to fight through that. And fought I did. Ever since I almost got eliminated at final 12, I saw 2 people who weren't treating something with respect. Romeo wasn't treating the game with respect, and Dana wasn't treating the minority alliance with respect. So, I decided to make a final 3 alliance with them, and it almost worked out. However, at the final 8, the others all banded against us and took out Dana. I knew Dana would have always been a shield for me, although her jury management would always be much worse, so having her as an ally was crucial for me. However, I was able to adapt to the situation of Dana being voted off. I knew I needed to recruit a powerful player into my final 3 alliance with Romeo, one that I would have a shot to beat. I knew I couldn't bring anyone in minority, so cross off Dakota and Chandler. And I knew I couldn't beat Ben because he was more likable than me. It came down to Jimmy and The Barn. I chose Jimmy because we had a better relationship, and I thought he would have been a more reliable ally. Also, I thought I had a chance to beat him. I knew it was worse than going to the finals with Dana, but there was nothing I could do. Ever since that point on I was a target, I just wasn't good at challenges, so I got vote after vote each tribal from 7th-5th. I had to rely on strategic, and social manipulation to get myself to the final 3 from that point, and that I did.

I always made sure I had a way out of every situation, and I tried to respect each of you individually while doing so, alongside respecting the game. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask because I will answer anything.

Good luck Jimmy and Romeo. :)
1921 days 3 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey guys!!! First of all, congratulations Jimmy for getting to the f3 and also congrats to Nick and Romeo for had grabbed Jimmy's legs and reached to the f3 because of that.

In the game of Survivor we always have people who play to win and people who plays to get to the f3 and this is the case tonight. Jimmy played to win, Nick played to get to the f3 and Romeo actually didnt played at all. So i'll pretend this is a final 2!!!!! YAY

Jimmy and Nick my question for you all is kinda simple:

- I should vote for who played to win or who played to get to the f3? Also why you deserve more than the other one?

I love you all <3 Congrats and good luck for you!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-malakal/images/6/6b/Abi_goodbye.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160825160638
1921 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
Java9044
My mind is decided coming into this. But, as a Juror. It's my duty to ask you each a question.

So, Jimmy, Nicky, and Romeo. I want you guys to explain your thought process behind each move you made during each Tribal Council this game. Whether you made the plan to get said target out each round. I want you to explain why you voted the way you did each Tribal. Go into as much detail as you’d like. :)

18th: I wanted Mahalpin to stay obviously since we were very good friends coming into the game. I heard the targets were The Barn and Max, so obviously I had to vote The Barn. I thought Keizo would be a better player, but sadly he wasn't and got 17th because of it.

13th: Originally I didn't want Dan to leave because I worked very hard on forming a relationship with him, but once I heard some of the people who were close to him wanted him out, I wasn't afraid to strike.

12th: Didn't want Jay to go, he flipped and got rocked out. Nothing I could really do. Was happy I had good enough relationships that my alliance went to rocks for me.

11th: Jimmy didn't make the best move here and sent Romeo to exile, which could have secured my alliance's fate. I helped in trying to get J2999 to throw his vote, but it didn't work and he went in rocks.

10th: Didn't attend this tribal.

9th: I really used this tribal to establish my f3 between Dana and Romeo, I wanted Livingston to go over Dakota because I knew Dakota would be more willing to work with me in the future.

8th: I, unfortunately, voted in the minority here. I wanted Ben to go because I was the least close to him in our 6, and his relationship with Jimmy scared me (at the time). I was able to bounce back from this.

7th: I didn't have much of a choice since Ben won immunity. I knew I was getting votes, and Matt was the play that was able to keep me in the game, and also have it so that there were 3 bigger targets than me going into top 6 (Chandler, Dakota, and Ben).

6th: I didn't want to have to lie to you and Chandler SO much, but I wasn't sure if Jimmy would have flipped in rocks, so I needed to make sure that we didn't have to go there. I would have preferred to go to final 5 with you and Dakota, so I would be a swing vote at final 5, but there was nothing I could do to make that happen since Ben won immunity.

5th: Me or you, I let my allies do some lying here because I wanted it to rub you/Ben the wrong way.

4th: Ben was the biggest threat. I voted Ben both rounds, but I was going to flip my vote originally to Romeo because he told me he wanted me to win, and if he got 4th would make sure he and Dana got me the win. However, it was way too risky in the end. (Why the vote ended up taking so long)
1921 days 3 hours ago
NotNicky333
Jimmy and Nick my question for you all is kinda simple:

- I should vote for who played to win or who played to get to the f3? Also why you deserve more than the other one?

I think you should vote for who played to win. I deserve it more than Jimmy because I was trying to manage the jury as they left the game. I set myself up to make it to the final 3 with loyal people, who I thought I would have a chance at winning against. I did this early on in the merge, although I had to change my ideas halfway through, I still played to win. I played to win by manipulating my opponents. Everything I wanted to do was because I wanted to do it. And for the most part, the people I wanted to leave, left. I was always thinking of two things; How am I going to get to the end? And, How am I going to beat those people in the end?
1921 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
@ dakota

1st name - who went, 2nd name - who i voted

ZACH • ZACH : I wanted Zach out because I just hadn't spoken to him at all and I've played games with him before where he has went after me, probably a bad reason, but I felt better about everyone else on the tribe. When I mentioned his name to people, no one really was opposed, and so Zach went, simple vote.

JOSH Z • JOSH D : Josh Z is someone I always work with in games, we just have a mutual liking to each other, we aren't like close friends, but we always got each other's backs in games to an extent, and I definitely wanted to work with him. This was an L for the British.

JOSH D • JOSH D : He came after me hard! Bye Felicia! It wasn't that hard to convince the others to vote with me, since they knew it would of been dumb to keep him around, and I was a number for them.

DAN • DAN : I knew my side of the merge was sorta in the minority, but when this 'secret' plan to take out Dan came up and Jay was down for it, I knew me and my alliance had to take this chance to secure majority. This was also #REVENGE for Dan voting Josh Z out, HAW HAW!

JAY • CHANDLER : I wanted Chandler out because I thought me and him were good, so when he voted me out in the Josh D vote I was hurt, and I wanted revenge. I didn't trust him at all anymore, so I was happy with him potentially going. Someone, presumably Jay but not sure, flipped, and we went to rocks. Losing Jay ultimately wasn't that tragic.

JAMES • DIDNT VOTE : I was kind of sad to see James vote, our talk was kind of limited but I still saw potential in working with him down the line.

GRACE • DIDNT VOTE : Robbed princess.

LIVINGSTON • LIVINGSTON : I definitely also wanted him out because he turned against me when I voted Josh D, and campaigned for me to go home in the double tribal. Dana told me to save my idol nullifier, but my gut just SPOKE TO ME, I felt like I went to Heaven and God spoke to me. I knew that I just had to use it. Luckily, it paid off, and Livingston went and my friend Dana survived.

DANA • BEN : I had a F3 with Ben and Dana but I knew it was fractured. At this point I felt a lot more confident in my new F3 with Dana and Nicky. This was mainly to try and attempt to save Dana. Dana going was horrible for me, because that was my #1 bitch I knew I could ALWAYS count on.

MATT • MATT : I didn't speak to Matt much, and when I heard Nicky's neck was on the line, I couldn't lose another trustworthy ally. At this point, since Dana was gone Nicky was my new #1 and if I lost him, I would of felt completely lost. Matt had to go, thankfully Jimmy wanted to F3 with me and Nicky, so he went with us!

CHANDLER • CHANDLER : Halleloo! No offence Chandler you're sweet, but I really wanted you gone! You came for me at the Swap, and you had a lot of charisma and personality, I knew you would of slayed a FTC if you made it there, and you had friends on the Jury!

DAKOTA • DAKOTA : Dakota, I didn't talk to you at all and it's not personal, it's simply because I KNEW I wanted you gone! And I didn't want to be fake about  it because it just wasn't necessary to start talking to you as if I wanted to work with you, cause I honestly didn't. I know what I want period, and I wanted you out. Finally I got it. No hard feelings!

BEN • BEN : I just had to survive!
1921 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
@ chandler

I wouldn't say I 'didnt play at all.' like wtf? I did care about the game, I was a bit behind everyone else in terms of strategising because of my sickness that really took a lot out of me. I'm not trying to  keep making excuses, i just want you guys to understand that I didn't just decided not to care about this game, I was just really sick! And I still cared! I was always doing what was best for my game, I wasn't just randomly voting?

The reason I didn't show up to challenges was because after I came back from being sick, I thought at this point since everyone sees me as a goat, I should just not show up to any challenges to make me seem even less threatening then I already seem.
1921 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
Thank you for the first round of questions Dakota and Chandler,

Dakota here is the answer to your question:

18th- Max (RIP)- Max was apart of my 5 person alliance with Nicky, Josh, and Jakub. Jakub however went behind all of our backs and got Max targeted. I tried to stay low in this round incase of any uprisings (thank god). This was THE ONLY VOTE OF THIS GAME besides the two random rounds that the game did not go in my favor. I played terrible in this round and give the lower level PROPS for pulling off a big blindside.

17th- Jakub- This round was the start to my survivor resume of why I deserve this game more than anyone else. While Nicky had friends on the other tribes, he was sent to exile to protect him and he willed me the idol that saved my life as well and Joshs'. I lied about my idol and called it a vote swap so that you guys would be forced to put all votes on one individual. If I didnt make this move, the vote would have split and my idol would have been wasted. I talked to everyone in the game about how they were voting and plead my case, and got Jakub eliminated for turning on Max.

16th- Not apart of that tribal.

15th- Not apart of that tribal.

14th- Josh D.- This is where i started my strong communication with Dana and Ben which guided my post-merge game. In no way was I in control of this vote... I kinda just let the tribes fight it out and made sure my name wasn't out there. I was the swing vote, and went with what I thought benefitted my merge game, which was break up the alliance of livingston/josh/chandler/etc.

13th- Dan- Guilty as charged. I knew you were running this game, so I collected my alliance and got you voted off. Originally the vote was for Dakota until I changed it to vote you out for running the minority. I knew if you were in this game for any longer... I would have been fucked.

12th and 11th are TOGETHER- WE ALL FUCKED THIS SHIT UP. The thing that I did differently in this round when compared to my competitors is that i allowed myself open to communication with the minority. I spoke to Chandler, Grace, James all about flipping to my side to stop the rocks fiasco. While everyone was comfortable going to rocks I was behind the scenes trying to flip votes... I wanted the game to go in my favor and I would have rewarded anyone who wouldve flipped to my side.

10th- Im very sorry that this happened to you, if its any consolation I wanted you in this game because you were a great player and I knew I could have used you to make the moves I wanted to make.

9th- You were an absolutely jury threat and when it was between you and Dakota I knew Dakota was stronger at communicating when compared to you... so I chose to take dakota with me to make the best possible moves. I also knew you wanted all higher levels out of this game and I could not have that threatening me in the end.

8th- The blindside that I orchestrated with Ben. Ben and I confirmed our final 2 and said it was time to brek up the powerful 3 of nicky/romeo/dana. It was a now or never situation so I used dakota/matt/chandler and got dana out. Dana was the favorite to go to the end of this game and get the Evel Dick win. He was a nuisance and I did not agree with mostly everything he said... but he was the strongest player left next to me... so he needed to go before he got me.

7th- The next big blindside that I orchestrated... let me start with this I VOTED FOR NICKY IN THIS ROUND. However, I set up both minority sides to talk together to get the 4 solidified votes needed to get Matt out so that I could have Ben all to myself and that we could make the necessary moves to get farther

**FUNNY DISCLAIMER: I was in a final 3 with EVERYONE in this round. Me/Romeo/Nicky, Me/Ben/Matt, and Me/Chandler/Dakota**

6th- I got Nicky and Romeo to make a fake chat with you so that you would vote for me along with dakota and the votes would be 3-2-1... i didnt want another rock draw or else I felt my odds would be low of winning this game. I knew there was a chance of you voting with Ben towards nicky so I needed them to set you up to get majority.

5th- Too much of a threat to win this game based on jury. You were also a huge enemy until we started talking and realized we wanted the same thing in this game...longevity... however, I voted you out because I needed strong competitors to get Ben out next round. Also, if I voted Nicky out I would not have won final immunity... so I feel I made the strongest decision for my game.

4th-  Ben <3- Literally my final 2 until I knew you had the jury votes in your favor that I needed. You are such a dominant force... and if I didnt feel threatened I would have you sitting here next to me.

The difference between Myself, Nicky and Romeo is very distinct.

Nicky played comfortable.... based a game around his pre-existing relationships and stuck by them to the end. He allowed the game to be played for him and never to the reigns himself

Romeo barely played due to an illness... never showed up to tribals nor immunities and was texted a vote everyday by either nicky or dana

I came to swing for the fences and take the game by the balls. I wanted to win this game the second I was blindsided for 18th and felt the odds close in on me. I knew I needed to make strong alliances with people I have never made communication with and I did just that. I know I played the best game and I can own that... Im not saying I played some superb game because I had flaws... but I know that I played better than the two sitting next to me.

If I lied to you know that I will apologize for lying, but I will not apologize for the way the game played out. I needed it to go the direction I wanted it to and it did.
1921 days 1 hour ago
NotNicky333
**FUNNY DISCLAIMER: I was in a final 3 with EVERYONE in this round. Me/Romeo/Nicky, Me/Ben/Matt, and Me/Chandler/Dakota**

Chandler, you can't be bitter at me for flipping on a final 3 you made between us when you flipped on your final 3 with Jimmy in the same tribal. It's apart of the game. I hope if I don't get your vote, it's not because I flipped on you.
1921 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
Hello finalists. Congrats on getting here.

My question is simple and for all 3 of you. Please compare each juror to a CBS Survivor player and explain how.
1921 days ago
pinkiepie512
Hey guys!!! Congrats on making the Final 3!!! You should be very proud you made it this far!!! Alright I have some questions for you all, and I would absolutely love to hear your feedback on everything. Also, depending on your responses, I may have follow up questions so be on the lookout for those too!!!

Jimmy:
- Let's start out with a statement you just made."10th- I'm very sorry that this happened to you, if its any consolation I wanted you in this game because you were a great player and I knew I could have used you to make the moves I wanted to make." Ok I'm confused, if you wanted me in this game for being a great player and were willing to use me, then why did you vote me out?
- Did you even have any intention with possibly aligning with me at all in this game or were you just lying when you told me you wanted to work with me?

Nick:
- Ok, my first question to you is, I noticed you were speaking with some of the minority and even mentioned you had an interest in working with us. Why did you choose to speak with others over me? And when I ask this question, I mean during the time of the merge because we did speak some during premerge.
- If the tribe wasn't a split tribal at my elimination, and say since me and Livingston were the ones voted out, your alliance was deciding which one to vote between the two of us, who would you have wanted out?

Romeo:
- I hope your cured from your illness!!! But anyways, I see that being sick and school impacted your gameplay, my question to you is, if you were not sick and didn't have your school work interfering, how would you have liked to play this game?
- I noticed you were in the majority the whole time, did you have any interest in potentially working with anyone in the minority at all?

All:
- Rank the jurors on gameplay and explain why.
- What was the best move you made during the game?
1921 days ago
BB5lover
Livingston here is the answer to your question

Jay- Cochran (South Pacific)- flipped and got fucked over because of it
James- Jessica (MvG)- idol fucked robbed possible winner
Livingston- Amanda (HvV)- has the wits to get out of a troubling scenario but was outgamed by the game and numbers
Grace- Elizabeth (Australian outback)- the loveable one who everyone is rooting for
Dana- naonka (Nicaragua)- loud, obnoxious, and rude to most of the minority
Matt- truly one of a kind his game play does not even rival that of a survivor player he’s too iconic
Chandler- abi maria (both seasons)- loud, in the minority and complains a lot lol, language barrier did not help but did what he could
Dakota- Sierra (tocantins)- in the minority most of the game does what he can to get out of it but never usually works
Ben- David (MvG)- the most likely winner throughout the game that no one took a shot at until the last possible moment
1921 days ago
noobsmoke13
@ Jimmy, based on your answer regarding me as someone whom you could have made moves with, did you plan on working with me or trying anything with the minority after the double tribal? I know that we talked and I was fairly honest with you right before I left the game. Was that a way to send me to the jury with a positive outlook on you or were you open to working afterwards?

If it is the latter, how did you adapt your game to get yourself here AFTER the double tribal?
1921 days ago
pinkiepie512
- Ok, Jimmy here's my new question for you lmao. XD Say if during the split tribal the tribes were the same except Dakota was on the other tribe, and Livingston or Chandler were on ours instead, would you have still voted me out over those two?
1921 days ago
Chandelier
Nick tbh you flipping is maybe the only thing that can make me vote for you because you played me good there but you really missed a great chance to make sometimes big.

If I were a bitter juror, I would probably voting for Romeo since him didnt lied to me at all.

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!