This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9/#10 • ONE DAY TRIBES

Topic » Tribal Council #9/#10 • ONE..

1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
ONE DAY TRIBES
----------------------

• Odds •

Romeo
Nick
Livingston
Dana
Chandler

• Evens •

Ben --> IMMUNE
Grace
Jimmy
Dakota
Matt

If you want a question, you can ask us here for one.
Please remember to send your votes to BOTH Josh and I over skype/mail. Your votes are due at 6pm EST Tomorrow 01/15. If you want to play a hidden immunity idol, please let us know either in your mails. OR play it live when prompted.
1926 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
i want a question
1926 days 7 hours ago
noobsmoke13
uh give me a question
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
DANA, you received lots of superlatives at the challenge today, including BEST GAME, BIGGEST VILLAIN, and WORST JURY MANAGEMENT. Does that worry you for this tribal and the future, considering the mixed reviews of your gameplay so far by your peers?
1926 days 7 hours ago
NotNicky333
I want a question
1926 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
i want a question
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
LIVINGSTON, after a recent failed idol play that may have put you in the spotlight, are you worried that makes you an easy target for tonight?
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
NICK, you were voted for recently and your allies went to rocks for you, risking their own safety. How comfortable do you currently feel amongst your alliance, and do you see yourself branching out to others in the near future?
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
JIMMY, you had the power to send one of your fellow castaways to Exile Island. Does being on a separate tribe as them make you feel safer, or worry you for what could potentially come?
1926 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
DANA, you received lots of superlatives at the challenge today, including BEST GAME, BIGGEST VILLAIN, and WORST JURY MANAGEMENT. Does that worry you for this tribal and the future, considering the mixed reviews of your gameplay so far by your peers?

i don't see how i have the best game if i have the worst jury management? a n y w a y s
that doesn't worry me jackson because, between chandler and livingston, i elect one of them to go.

the barn pulled through with these one day tribes and im grateful!
1926 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
gimmie a q
1926 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
id like another question
1926 days 7 hours ago
noobsmoke13
LIVINGSTON, after a recent failed idol play that may have put you in the spotlight, are you worried that makes you an easy target for tonight?
I am certainly an easy target and I am in a really bad position at the moment. BUT, if any of the others want to try to change their position in the game on this one day tribe, I am a vote and I am willing to work something out. Make a move while y'all still can.
1926 days 6 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
BEN, congratulations on your immunity win! Do you see social dynamics switching up after one day tribes, or will it be more of the same?
1926 days 6 hours ago
Milkisgood
BEN, congratulations on your immunity win! Do you see social dynamics switching up after one day tribes, or will it be more of the same?

To be honest, with the way both sides have been when it has come to protecting their allies and going to rocks for them, it seems like they'll most likely stay the same. A lot can happen in a tribal council so I wouldn't completely rule it out, but from first glance it definitely looks like nothing big is going to happen.
1926 days 6 hours ago
pinkiepie512
I want a question

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!