This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 • Tinhosa

Topic » Tribal Council #4 • Tinhosa

1926 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Tinhosa, welcome to your first tribal council.

[GREEN BUFFS - 5/5 REMAINING]

Dan/dwipeouts
Josh Z/koolness234
Livingston/noobsmoke13
Josh D/Joshbb17
Romeo/BritishRomeo17

Questions:

Josh Z/Dan - Being in the minority of a 3-2 Caroco/Pequena tribe, how do you avoid getting picked off by the original Caroco?

Livingston - As an original Caroco who just received votes at the last tribal council, where do you see yourself on this tribe?

Josh D/Romeo - Your tribe lost by just a few posts. Do you think your inactivity was the cause of the tribe's loss today, or is someone else to blame?

Please mail/Skype your votes to Josh and I. YOUR VOTES ARE DUE BY 6PM EST ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 10. If all of the votes are in before then, a majority of the tribe consents, and Josh or I are available, we will read the votes earlier. Good luck!

(P.S. – Add us to alliance chats or voting chats that may form!)
1926 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Livingston - As an original Caroco who just received votes at the last tribal council, where do you see yourself on this tribe?

Well I know one vote for my was Zach. I have no idea who the other vote was but I feel confident in this tribe and who from my original tribe I ended up with. We may have lost this challenge but this tribe won't stay down, I promise ya that.
1926 days 7 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh D/Romeo - Your tribe lost by just a few posts. Do you think your inactivity was the cause of the tribe's loss today, or is someone else to blame?

Im sorry I missed the deadline but I’m a good competitor and will be here to fight for the next one hopefully
1926 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Josh Z/Dan - Being in the minority of a 3-2 Caroco/Pequena tribe, how do you avoid getting picked off by the original Caroco?
In order not to get picked off you need to find a reason why its benefical for them to keep you and why you still being here is good
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*collects urn*
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*nobody stands*
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
First vote...
Josh D
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Second vote...
Josh Z
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Third vote...
Josh Z
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Fourth vote...
Josh D

We are tied. 2 votes Josh D, 2 votes Josh Z, 1 vote left.
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Fifth and final vote...
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
fourth person voted out of Survivor: Principe Island
1926 days 7 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh Z.

Please bring me your torch.
1926 days 7 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
You guys make me really sick

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!