This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My Experiences With Lucas

Topic » My Experiences With Lucas

1938 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I have been on this site for 6 years, since 2012. I have played fasts with many players. I remember playing with Julian and Manalord and people who aren't even around anymore.

In my time on this site, one of the constants has been Lucas. I remember making final 3 in a fast with him. He admitted to me back then about his multi usage. This was back before I was as avid a Tengager as I am currently. Multis was something I was completely unaware of. He would later use my gullible younger self as a pawn in games. He would use his Multis to blindside me at the final 4 or the final 5.

His cheating is not a new thing. Throughout my entire time on Tengager, he has gotten away with cheating in games. I promise you there is not a single game he won where he did not cheat.

When confronted about it, Lucas screams about xenophobia. Do I think xenophobia is a problem on this site? Yes. The language barrier between some players in a purely social game is am issue at times. Believe me when I say that Lucas is no victim of xenophobia. No one cares about you being Brazilian, Lucas. We hate you because you have cheated the system when people get perma banned for far less. You are not a good player on here by any means. You are a cheater and a coward.

open group

Tengaged Against Lucas Toledo!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!