This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Día 22 --> Reward / Fasting 23.05 Spain 5.05 PM EST

Topic » Día 22 --> Reward /..

1891 days 19 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
~English~

Good afternoon/night

We have already advanced you in what will be your first individual reward where one of you will win an important advantage in the game.

The rules are easy, after knowing the voted out, Ruben and I will decide what fasting we are going to enter (depending if the one that is at that moment is very full or empty and above all of the people that you are playing).

Once we enter there are basic rules, and at the time they are broken the reward is over and you are left without advantages or shits. In the first place, people that are not part of the group will be voted out, and once they all leave, the game will begin. (I swear to you that as you break it to do the fucking joke, the reward ends)

You can not nom Ruben and me, unless we are inactive, in case you do and you throw us then the machine will decide in the F3 the person who wins, and just for doing the joke to throw us, you stay without advantage.

Logically the people of the group that do not play, will not opt for the reward.

I think it's in your hands to have a wonderful F3 with Ruben and with me if you're smart and you know how to play and an important advantage that can give you life in the game, or on the contrary, you think it's much more beautiful and wonderful in the life arrive with your allies and in the next tribal that person you love so much betrays you.

You should know that here there are no friends and as a Spanish celebrity says "here you came alone and you go out alone, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Questions, doubts, suggestions, your hypothetical cases of shit if "and if I'm touching my pussy while my cousin comes and I can not vote" or all the shits that you think of as you say them and I already decide whether to answer or send you to the shit.

We signed up in the list, to calculate more or less the people who will be in the fast:
-Mich
-Ruba

~Español~

Buenas tardes/noches

Ya os hemos adelantado en que consistirá vuestra primera recompensa individual donde uno de vosotros ganará una importante ventaja en el juego.

Las normas son básicas, después de conocer el expulsado, Rubén y yo decidiremos a que fasting vamos a entrar (dependiendo si el que esté en ese momento esta muy lleno o está vacio y sobretodo de la gente que estéis).

Una vez entremos hay normas básicas, y en el momento en que se incumplan se acabó el reward y os quedáis sin ventajas ni mierdas. En primer lugar, las personas que no forman parte del grupo las echaremos, y una vez todas se vayan empezará el juego. (Os juro que como lo incumpláis por hacer la puta gracia se acaba el reward, me la suda tres mierda)

A Ruben y a mi no se nos nomina, a no ser que estemos inactivos, en caso de que lo hagáis y nos echéis pues la maquina decidirá en la final la persona que gana, e igual por hacer la gracia de echarnos, tú te quedas sin ventaja.

Lógicamente las personas del grupo que no juguen, no optarán por la recompensa.

Ya está creo, en vuestras manos está tener una maravillosa F3 con Ruben y conmigo si eres listo y sabes jugar y una ventaja importante que te puede dar la vida en el juego, o por el contrario crees que es mucho más bonito y precioso en la vida llegar con tus aliados y que en el siguiente tribal esa persona que tanto quieres te la juegue.

Deberíais saber que aquí no hay amigos y como dice la Esteban “aquí se entra solo y se sale solo, ME ENTIENDES?”

Preguntas, dudas, sugerencias, vuestros casos hipotéticos de mierda de si “y si me estoy tocando el coño mientras mi prima viene y no puedo votar” o todas las paridas que se os ocurra pues las decís y ya decido si responderos o mandaros a la mierda.

Nos apuntamos en la lista, para calcular más o menos las personas que estarán en el fast:
-Mich
-Ruba
1891 days 19 hours ago
MsLea
Nos apuntamos en la lista, para calcular más o menos las personas que estarán en el fast:

-Mich
-Ruba
-Lea
1891 days 19 hours ago
tisaco
yo
1891 days 19 hours ago
tisaco

-Mich
-Ruba
-Lea
-tisaco
1891 days 19 hours ago
pilargamboa
Mich
Runa
Lea
Tisaco
Pilar
1891 days 19 hours ago
Decisions
pilargamboa
Mich
Runa
Lea
Tisaco
Pilar
Decisions
1891 days 19 hours ago
David2560
Pilar
Mich
Runa
Lea
Decí
Tisaco
David
1891 days 18 hours ago
ExpiredMilk
Pilar
Mich
Runa
Lea
Decí
Tisaco
David
Kevin
1891 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Soy Ruba no Runa putas
1891 days 18 hours ago
LeoMessi
Pilar
Michella
Rubik
Lea
Deci
Tisaco
David
La leche
Leo, sólo si le convierto a Lyon
1891 days 16 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Tisaco first person out of the reward at 8th.
1891 days 16 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Messi second person out of the reward at 7th.
1891 days 16 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Lea third person out of the reward at 6th.
1891 days 16 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Pilar fourth person out of the reward at 5th.
1891 days 16 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Mañana el ganador del casting recibirá un mail, have a good night.
1891 days 16 hours ago
ExpiredMilk
Suerte David :v

open group

[S16 : Survivor HvHvH] < David >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!