Season 8 - Tails of Two

Topic » Season 8 - Tails of Two

40 days 23 hours ago
13bam
My Queens, this season will be harder than ever. Y'all will have to work more than any other queens before you in this competition.

Its a new Season and this season has a twist that will bring two sides together to fight hard. Which side will win! We will have to see.

Only 6 Queens may enter, please comment your Queen down below. If you aren't one of the first 6 queens then you must wait for season 9.

Good luck
40 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
Zuri Larceny, 54, Ohio.

*walks into the werkroom and jumps into the splits*
"Old bitches still got it!"
*twerks while in the splits*

CF: Hi everybody I'm Zuri Larceny, I'm 54 years old and I have 7 kids and 4 grandkids from my various marriages! Now, after retiring from my job as a corporate accountant, I'm ready to win the crown!
40 days 22 hours ago
Chromatica
*Flies in the workroom on her broomstick*

Hehejejejejejeejejej

CF: My name is Baba Yaga I'm 19 years old and I'm from MAMA UKRAINE! IM A WITCH IN DRAG AND I WILL USE MY MAGIC TO WIN
40 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Barefoot Count Contessa walks into the workroom.
"Will I ever find true love?"
https://66.media.tumblr.com/77f4a427a3ca54218f42091aa639448d/tumblr_oeosj4om3a1vgo09bo1_400.gif
CF: "My name is Barefoot Count Contessa and if you're a fucking little piece of shit gay boy then FUCK YOU okay?!"
39 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
*A flying arrow hits the werkroom, and Merida Monroe walks out holding a bow*

Merida: Anyone up for Archery?
39 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
*Zuri dodges the arrow and falls down*

https://i.gifer.com/Dhz.gif

"OW MY HIP!!!!"
37 days 20 hours ago
13bam
Sorry for the aspect, I've been dealing with some personal issues as of lately, but I'm back
37 days 19 hours ago
Dylangover1
loco chanelle
Portsmouth uk
*loco chanelle walks in a stunning red dress*
you all wanted a drag queen well you got a legend

CF: im loco chanelle i am 24 from the uk an i will go down in the herstory books
37 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
Lace up your shoes ladies! Hope you’re ready to get walked all over!

CF: my name is Lady Footlocker and besides being known for my famous shoe collection, I am one of New York’s premiere queens. I’m looking around and see other queens wearing shoes I designed so I know they know who she is. I’m ready to show all of the Lady Footlocker brand
37 days 17 hours ago
13bam
Season 8 will be starting soon
36 days 1 hour ago
13bam
Episode one will be uploaded by the end of the day
35 days 14 hours ago
13bam
Episode 1:

Mini Challenge: Photoshoot on Ice
Mini Challenge Winner: Barefoot Count Contessa
Maxi Challenge: Girl Group Challenge, everyone must create their own lyrics and perform in front of an audience.
High: Loco Chanelle & Merida Monroe
Low: Baba Yaga & Zuri Larceny
Top 2: Barefoot Count Contessa & Lady Footlocker

No one is going home tonight, instead the top 2 will be lip Syncing for 10,000 dollars. Ladies, we asked you to prepare a lip Sync of Rihanna song "This Is What You Came For"

It's time to LIP SYNC for 10,000 dollars.

GOOD LUCK and Don't Fuck it UP

Music Hits "This Is What You Came For" by Rihanna

Lady Footlocker, congratulations you won 10,000 dollars.

Ladies, this 6 isn't the final cast, I have some friends who will be meeting you in the Werq Room Shortly
35 days 14 hours ago
Dylangover1
CF:  so i am happy i was high i am glad lady won she killed out there but then we here we are going to be joined by more girls well you know what i say no more hoes
35 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
CF: *cries* As an older queen I have a big reputation to live up to and I just CANNOT be low again!
35 days 13 hours ago
13bam
Entrance Line:

"I went out as a lump of coal but I'm back bitches shining like a diamond!"

CF: My name is Rachel Dupree I was pretty in pink but now I'm dripping in jewels! I was unfortunately the first boot from Season 5 so I didn't live up to anything that I wanted. Now I'm glad to be back, and do better than what I placed during my short time here.

open group

Brittany Quinn Drag Race Season 9

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!