This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brittany Quinn Drag Race - Resurrection

Topic » Brittany Quinn Drag Race -..

52 days 9 hours ago
13bam
Cast reveal Tomorrow
51 days 4 hours ago
13bam
Cast reveal is Sunday, I'm out of town atm
50 days 9 hours ago
Girllover101
*Dramatic Music stars to play*

*Over Sharon struts into the werk room*

“Sorry ladies, I’ve had too many... so I’m Over Sharon.”

Hi, I’m Over Sharon from Lost Season 9. I had a good run but also a stressful one. I don’t think I was ready for Drag Race when I competed, so I’m really grateful I’m getting the opportunity to come back to compete. I know my abilities and I’m gonna SLAY this season.
50 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
*Villainous music plays*

*Blair Blythe walks in looking like a dead corpse*

Boo! I'm back from the dead!

Hi, I'm Blair Blythe! And well I was on Season 11 and FLOPPED. I got the first boot so I am here for my RUDEMPTION, YUS HENNY!
50 days 9 hours ago
NewNightmare7
"Knock Knoooooock!" *cheap EDM starts to play*

*Skips in and does a twirl looking like this*

https://media.tenor.com/images/139d9146dfcc90b22ccb10064e2b65f8/tenor.gif

"Goy, you haven't seen enough of me yet"

CF: Hello, once again I am Goy, the gender bending queen of season 2 I think? Idk its been so long. Anyways, I left really early so I wanna prove myself this time
50 days 8 hours ago
CORNACIA
*clownish music plays*

*clumsily walks in wearing a dress made out of lemons*

“Things just got... sour.”

CF: My name is Lemon, and I was the first eliminated on Season 3. Since I was last on the show, I’ve grown SO much and I’m ready to prove it.
50 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Rolls up*

PULL UP IF U WANT TO!

*Hi my name is Coco Puff and I’m just here to ruin it*
50 days 5 hours ago
adamslater19
*Walks in a Couture Gown and Expensive Crown*

Didn't Brittany tell you... You bitches can go home because The Queen is Here!

CF : I'm The Queen, From Season 6, I placed 10th, Last time i let the game get to my head but i've done a lot more work since the show and i can do basically everything so i'm ready to compete, Am i scared about who's joining us? NO! These bitches can go home... BYE!
49 days 20 hours ago
Macda27
*A queen that looks like she lives in Malibu and smells like daddy’s credit card walks into the werkroom*

“Michelle-Maddox Monroe is my name, get used to it losers, you’ll be hearing that name a lot from now on”

CF: My name is Michelle-Maddox Monroe from Season 4. I managed to snatch a win before my exit but I feel like I’ve got so much more to give, also I’m hot and filthy rich so these poor people can’t strut down the runway in good clothes like I have!
49 days 10 hours ago
Alcantara
*Walks in wearing a rhinestone bodysuit*

"Come on All Stars let get... Wait this isn't All Stars?"

Confessional: My name is Unive Anaqy from Season 9 and I was the second boot on my season. I feel like I have a lot to prove to myself and deserve another shot for the crown and that's why I'm here. I'm also here for the airtime lol.
48 days 8 hours ago
13bam
Hello, Hello, Hello

My returning Queens, I have hand selected all 8 of you to complete again, for the change of redemption and a spot on Season 12. Now look around, these are your friends, some not so much, but within 4 episodes a winner will be crowned. Each episode there'll be a bottom 3 and from that 2 queens will be eliminated each episode. This will be fast paced, will you crack under pressure?

For episode 1, we are doing an over the top design Challenge. You must create 3 looks from scratch using items from the Queens who eliminated you.

Blair Blythe, you'll be getting Lagoona Bloo.
Coco Puffs, you'll be getting Bratzilla.
Goy, you'll be getting Kym Gym.
Lemon, you'll be getting Wheelia Chair
Michelle-Maddox Monroe, you'll be getting Loreal Grande
Over Sharon, you'll be getting Atta Girl
The Queen, you'll be getting Aqua Nova
Unive Anaqy, you'll be getting Minty

Good luck Queens, and let the best Drag Queen Win!

Meet the Queens:
https://youtu.be/6I-NCpTMBrk
48 days 8 hours ago
NewNightmare7
CF: *mouth drops* 3 Looks...from Scratch? Jesus ok. I'm excited to see Kym though! I miss her shes iconc
48 days 8 hours ago
adamslater19
The Queen CF : It’s a good thing me and Aqua get a long nowadays
48 days 5 hours ago
Alcantara
Confessional: 3 outfits? Oh god.... I hardly can make one. I hope Minty can help me sew cause I don't want to go home first
47 days 23 hours ago
13bam
Episode 1: Here We Go Again

==================================

Judges:
Brittany Quinn
Michelle Visage
Rupaul

==================================

Maxi Challenge: Create 3 looks from scratch using items from the Queens who eliminated you.
Winner: Coco Puffs
High: Unive Anaqy & Blair Blythe
Low: Lemon
BTM3: Michelle-Maddox Monroe, Over Sharon, The Queen

Ladies, tonight we asked you to prepare a lip Sync to Nicki Minaj "Super Bass"

It's time to LIP SYNC for YOUR LIVES

GOOD LUCK and Don't Fuck it UP

Lip Sync: "Super Bass" Nicki Minaj

Over Sharon, Shantay You Stay

Michelle-Maddox Monroe and The Queen, just cause you are eliminated doesn't mean you are a loser, as participation we will be donating a $2,000 cash tip to the both of you, now Sashay Away!

Michelle-Maddox and The Queen,  place your lipstick message below!
47 days 18 hours ago
adamslater19
The Queen Lipstick : Ugh i had some good looks as well to show the judges, Peace out hookers

CF : it sucks but oh well

open group

Brittany Quinn Drag Race S15 (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!