This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars 3

Topic » All Stars 3

53 days 5 hours ago
13bam
Queens will start entering Tomorrow!
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Bayne: Season 10 (2 Wins) 8th Place #NewNightmare7

*walks in elegantly wearing this*
https://media.tenor.com/images/256ef3dd9479cc2115ec7ac64da1a9de/tenor.gif

I bet you're wondering how many producers I had to fuck to get back on...and let me tell you, the correct answer is 11 *whispers* at once! *winks*

CF: Bayne has returned. I was robbed in season 10 and did not deserve my flop edit considering I had 2 wins at the time so I'm coming back to actually take a crown, a cheque and a title!
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Shimika Summers: Season 9 (1 Win, 2 Highs) 6th place #Davoniscool

*Struts in the werkroom in a very revealing sexy red sparkling red fringe dress*

Entrance: the heat wave is back bitches

CF: Hey guys it's me again Shimika Summers i came in 5th or 6th place my season and this season i am not here to play games i am here to slay and win this all stars crown.
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Carter Najar: Season 5 (1 Win, 2 Highs) 6th Place #Jameslu

"BOW DOWN PEASANTS, THE QUEEN IS HERE!"

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/a1/3b/c9a13b33b9d04e772038d58cbdfdc7b7.jpg

CF: Heyyy girls! It's me, everyone's favorite indian queen. I didn't do the best in my original season so I'm here for REDEMPTION.
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Baba Yaga: Season 8 (2 Highs) 8th place #Chromatica

*Flys on a broom*

BABA YAGA!!!!!

Cf: Hi I'm Baba Yaga, from Season 8 and I'm a total nightmare!
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Minty: Season 9 (3 Highs) 8th Place #CORNACIA

(walks in wearing a mint colored feather showgirl-esque look)

Mmmmminty. Did you miss me? *winks*

CF: My name is Minty, and I’m back! I came in 8th place on Season 9, and I was Miss Congeniality. I was proud of my performance, but I know i can do better. I’m ready to win, and I’m here to show that you don’t have to be a shady whore to make it to the top!
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Rachel Dupree: Season 5 & Season 8 (2 Wins) 12th Place & 6th Place #spinfur

*Rachel walks in wearing a very formal business suit, with sunglasses and little clutch purse, talking on the phone*

No I know, I can't do that right now I'm making my entrance, hun this is my time to win these bitches have nothing on me....FINE goodbye.
*She hangs up her phone*
I really need to fire that intern

*CF:* My name is Rachel DuPree and I'm known as that the self proclaimed Shangela of Brittany Quinn's and now I'm back again giving you sass, serves, and a whole lot of sexy. This bitch ain't about to lose the crown for the third time I'll tell you that.
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Pussy Patel: Season 10 (1 Win, 1 High) 10th place #hellocat

"You can't get rid of this Pussy"

Confessional: I'm Baaaack! Damn I went home far too early last time around and I certainly will not go home early this time. I'm here for the long haul babay.
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Divalicious: Season 3 (1 Win, 2 Highs) 4th Place #adamslater19

*Gets carried in on a chair* Oh i'm sorry i thought this was All Stars... Not some stars *Looking at the other queens*

CF : I'm back!!! I'm Divalicious from Season 3, I missed out on the Grand Final... Face it we all know i was robbed of being in the final... I deserved it over Wheelia *Yawns* I'm still the brutally honest queen but also the mother figure you can come to, Yes i won miss Congeniality, But i'm ready for my crown, I'm the diva and i'm not bowing down to no one BITCH *Laughs*
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Enigma: Original Season 9 (1 High) 9th place #Nelson

*Walks in wearing a leopard print slingshot, wavy brown wig, and leopard print thigh high boots*

Last time didn't count

CF: Hi, my name is Enigma and I'm the lip sync assasin of Season 9 the lost season. Last time I was here, I struggled haaard. I was in the bottom every time, and i lip synced 4 times. I think I was in my head a lot, but now I'm back with a personal vendetta. I'm lazer focused and am determined to get that crown.
These bitches better get out of my way because I'll slap a hoe
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Aqua Nova: Season 6 (1 Win, 3 Highs) 4th place #Girllover101

https://i.imgur.com/cybcKfD.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DueMSuG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/trp3kn9.jpg

"I’ve lipsynced for your heart once, and I’ll do it again :) Aqua Nova is back to give you life!"

I’m so ready to go back in here and win this crown just like I wanted to in my first season. My drag has really grown and I’m ready to show people I’m more than a lipsync assassin
52 days 11 hours ago
13bam
Welcome back my All Stars! Now I brought all of you back cause I feel like you have that IT factor. Y'all are some of the most memorable Queens to date, and this season will be spectacular. No one will be eliminated for the first 2 Episodes this season, cause y'all will be split into 2 groups so we can get to know yall more since we haven't seen y'all in so long. Now All Stars rules are still in effect when episode 3 stars.

But for Now!

Reading Is What?

Fundamental

Brittany Quinn Drag Race All Stars 3: Promo looks
https://youtu.be/cSx1AfuR-cE
52 days 10 hours ago
Girllover101
CF: Yesss!! I’m so excited to get this started! I’ve wanted my brittdemption for so long, I feel this is my time to shine and win that crown
51 days 4 hours ago
13bam
I'm Out of town atm, so Episode 1 is tomorrow
49 days 10 hours ago
13bam
Episode 1: The Divide

Mini Challenge: Reading is Fundamental

Congratulations Enigma, you have won a $5,000 cash tip!

Now, like I said no one is getting eliminated from the first 2 episodes, but I need Enigma to now please range the Queens from your biggest competition, 1, to your not so biggest competition, 9.

More will be explained after Enigma submits her ranging
49 days 8 hours ago
Davoniscool
CF: omg im so ready to get this competition started i have so much to prove.

open group

Brittany Quinn Drag Race S15 (Apps Open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!