This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fashion Photo Review: Promo Edition

Topic » Fashion Photo Review: Promo..

49 days 16 hours ago
13bam
Every season I will upload the Promo looks from the Meet the Queens video on YouTube. Cause of these I thought it would be a greater idea to start Fashion Photo Review!!!

Each season will have two or more host that will Toot or Boot the looks. There maybe a Shoot in the mix! After all the looks are Tooted and Booted by the Host there will be a Top Toot of the Looks that were shown.
49 days 16 hours ago
13bam
Please Welcome the Host of Season 1 of Fashion Photo Review...

Ariana Versace (adamslater19) & Aqua Nova (Girllover101)

They will be rooting and booting the looks of Season 11.
49 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Today's theme Promo, Red Carpet Realness, First up is Bea Vanderbeasen

It definitely says red carpet...literally *Laughs* No i think it's cute, she did a good contrast with the hair and dress by making sure it wasn't the same shade of red, It's cute i'm going to give this look a ........ TOOT
49 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Next on the list, BluVelvet
The dress is definitely beautiful the nice silver whitish going into a dark blue, Very Frozen, But the hair isn't so nice, i would've preferred maybe a darker blonde or Brown, Because with platinum blonde hair and white at the top it looks like it's blended into the dress... Overall i'm going to say...... A SLIGHT TOOT, because the outfit and the makeup is beautiful the hair is a little let down.
49 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Up next is......... Blair Blythe, *Looks at the outfit,hair* BOOT. I'm sorry but the hair blending in with the dress and it looks like she's got no arms because of how the dress is, I dislike it
49 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Next is Consuela Cansualo.... This is beautiful, Reminds me of my Drag mom Ariel versace, The hair goes perfectly with the dress, gives her a sexy barbie type of look for the red carpet. I do have a tiny error with the dress the side of it if it went straight down it'd look nicer but it's still a beautiful dress and she owned that dress and her makeup, I'm excited to see what this queen can do in the competition, It's a........ TOOT for sure
49 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Electra, Wasn't expecting this from you at all, Electra is known to wear a lot of yellow but she definitely has a lot of surprises for us according to this look. She's giving me hippie red carpet eleganza and i love it. The detail on the dress is gorgeous, She's giving us them legs, Stunning all round, It's a TOOT
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Ella Heyre, The outfit is cute, i just wish the detailed didn't cut out, because a detailed dress is always beautiful. I'm unsure about the hair with this look i would've gone classy with a wavy side fringe into a plat bun at the back, This is a safe TOOT for me
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : WOWWWWW... Ice Cream didn't hold back.... The dress,Hair, Makeup she looks like a goddess for this promo, I didn't want to give one out this early but... SHOOT 100 percent she looks like royalty compared to some of the looks i've seen so far and she's owned that red carpet... SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT all the way
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Next up it's Kaia Cicadea... This look i'm not sure, it's weird together but i also lowkey like it... That burgandy top half doesn't suit the hair but yet looks nice with the black dress.. I'm really not sure about this look, But i'm going to give it a light hearted TOOT
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Lagoona bloo.... my only downfall is the makeup i wish it was natural and not blue i get your sticking to your brand but with that gorgeous hair i think natural makeup would've made the look more hotter, But the dress is beautiful, It's a TOOT for me
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : LUX, Damn this is gorgeous from head to toe, Another queen that looks like a goddess i've already given a shoot so i can't give another one out but you are definitely another queen to watch out for this season by the look of things, It's a TOOT
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Meredith Monroe, I love everything except the hair, i was hoping for a connection to your monroe sisters so maybe black hair would've went well with the dress but you look gorgeous and it fits the criteria it's a TOOT
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Sour patch kid, Hmm the padding on the dress looks a bit off, We can't see the lovely detail to the dress because her hair's in the way of it all, The look is sour... BOOT
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Svetlana ivanov... The hair and makeup is cute, but it's a basic yellow dress, it doesn't scream high fashion like most of the other queens... BOOT
49 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Ariana : Teheena, Giving us disco throwback red carpet realness, I adore this hair with this outfit it tells a story and if you didn't know the 80's, THIS is the 80's..... TOOT TOOT TOOT, All the way it's gorgeous and so glamorous

open group

Brittany Quinn Drag Race S14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!