This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Panama Exile Island

Topic » REUNION | Panama Exile Island

1415 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
rank your two seasons, also rank winners

also tell me why im your favorite lol

Nothing can replace how ICONIC Season 1 was

Same with the Winners!
1. Calvin
2. Washed
1415 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
You are my favorite because you were one of those people that you first start to hate but then they start to grow on you. You were funny, always active, and always had something to say!
1415 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
i-
1415 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
i guess i'll take it lol
1415 days 15 hours ago
gethann
LOL that was literally mjy thoughts with tim
1415 days 15 hours ago
gethann
gumball did you like me
1415 days 14 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
I have a question !!
1415 days 14 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Firstly grats washed !!

Host if tico didn’t leave how he did do you think f2 be changed ?
1415 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Host if tico didn’t leave how he did do you think f2 be changed?

I personally don't think that it would be changed but I wanted to see Keith and Tim duke it out for the win!
1415 days 14 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Gumball I have a question, did you get bored as it seemed like DBR ran the whole marge portion of the game? were u dying to see a powershift ?
1415 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Gumball I have a question, did you get bored as it seemed like DBR ran the whole merge portion of the game? were u dying to see a powershift?

I was never bored with this season honestly! Yes, there were sometimes were I was kinda waiting for something to happen but never bored. I am always waiting for a power shift! It's so fun to watch!
1415 days 14 hours ago
DBonee
Gumball - Thank you for being an incredible host. I had a really fun time playing this game, even if my game and my character were attacked for flip flopping while I was loyal to my Day Ones. You run an awesome game, and for that you should be proud.
1415 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
Thank you Bone I really appreciate that<3

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!