This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Panama Exile Island

Topic » Confessionals | Panama Exile..

1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Annette鈥檚 Confessional #1- I can't stand Tayviey! Interesting cast. But yeah me and Tayviey are like gas and 馃敟. And seems like she already wants to be the boss. If they continue to follow her lead I will be first out on my tribe.
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Ryan鈥檚 Confessional #1-

Well this sucks. I was the only active and none of my tribemates showed up. Like seriously what the fuck. Tbh I thought the Casaya tribe was going to pick me, because I showed up. They just made it look hella sketchy, because now I think Ivy has friends in that tribe. Now it's time to scramble and get the votes to keep me safe for another day.
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan鈥檚 Confessional #1-

A little nervous starting out on the Bayoneta tribe, all of us missed out on the last challenge except for Ryan which puts him in a pretty good spot. Thank goodness I came back on so I could speak to him about it. Cam hasn't so hopefully I can use this opportunity to throw him under the bus... I hope being the tribe with the least karma doesn't mean we are the no collars who don't care..
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash鈥檚 Confessional #1-

I know a decent amount of people in this cast but not a crazy amount. I'm super close to Bone and he is my final 2 1000% and I know I am his. My tribemates seem nice but idk them much. The only one I have seen is Luca who I played like one fasting with many months ago so idk him all that well really. I'm excited for a great season!
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Callia鈥檚 Confessional #1-

Love my tribe lmao we're a cute team ;) not only that but we are all strong and we will dominate these challenges but besides that, we are also the most popular. The only thing I'm worried about is that Felipe and I have been tengaged friends for 3 years. In fact, we are siblings and the general tengaged public knows that. so that could hurt us in this game because we are an obvious alliance so we removed each other from our first page of friends to somewhere in the middle to make it less obvious!
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah鈥檚 Confessional #1-

Hey!! I can't believe I'm here. I'm so excited to get into the gameplay and start mingling with everyone. I've introduced myself to everyone on the tribe and I hope that #Casaya will be strong in this initial phase of the game because going to tribal on a tribe of 4 is not ideal at all. One thing I may even start doing is introducing myself to other people that are on other tribes even though I don't know them, I think it could help build the smallest bit of trust for the future. However, the last thing I wanna do is get ahead of myself. So for now, it's me, Bone, Annette, and Tayvie. I really like Bone. He seems so sweet. Annette seems super bold like a boss ass power woman. And Tayvie also seems nice and chill. Due to our win, I'll just continue to build bonds with them and see where I can go from there! I'm so happy to be here aghh!
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
*Time to Vote*
Ethan- Cam

Cam- NO VOTE

Ryan- Cam, nothing personal, it was between you or Ethan. I hate having only four on a tribe, but it鈥檚 whatever
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Ethan鈥檚 Confessional #2-

Lets be real, we all knew cam was going home. Boy doesn't know how to respond. If he doesn't want to play, that just makes me one step closer to sole survivor.  Adios :)
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash鈥檚 Confessional #2-

The game is already in full swing. Things are already getting super tricky. I find myself on a decent tribe with allies in Felipe, Tim, Ryan, and I assume Ivy if he ever gets online. Tim brought up a good point that whoever we vote off will be replaced by Tico. If we vote off Ivy, that would mean Tico comes on and all four people from the original Viveros Tribe will be together holding a 4-3 majority on the new tribe, which could be disastrous. I feel like the only option for me, Ivy, Tim and Ryan is to all vote Keith and vote him out in a 4-3 vote. Otherwise we are just being stupid. I really trust Ryan as he was advised to talk to me by Ethan on the OT. He and I both know Tim is a gamer and to watch for him but obviously for now we will trust him. I tried to gauge Felipe's head and see who he was cool with and the first name he said was Keith so I now know that there's no way he will vote out Keith. He also said he is good with Parvati, which ofc makes sense given they were on the same tribe before. I'm sure that those 3 and Tico will have an alliance chat if they don't already. It's gonna suck to blindside Felipe if it comes to that, but I have to do what I have to do.
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Tico鈥檚 Confessional #1-

Oop I forgot to do my opening confessional and cast assessment. I don't know most of this cast so an assessment would be boring anyway. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Hopefully I can build some bonds because Kiara and Washed are the only 2 I really know. When I make merge I will know the cast better and do my assessment then. Note that says when not if. I'm happy going to exile. Hopefully I get an idol clue or something good. Tico's journey to win a group game without Skype begins!
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Kiara鈥檚 Confessional #1-

Ok, new tribe is ok because more people right now means I can be more low key! Very happy my tribe won because I sucked at that game but played one round just to play them. At least I showed up and played cards if we went to tribal. I have to talk more and get a vibe from who I'm playing with and I want to end the game with. Stay tuned America!
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash鈥檚 Confessional #3-

So with this tribe swap what we got was 4 old Casaya, 2 old Viveros, and 1 Bayoneta. So what I need to do now is play up is that I am a low karma member and that I am new to this experience. If I act as this fun person who is here and really just excited to play, that can make them want to keep me.
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash鈥檚 Confessional #4-

You can see the cracks already in the old Casaya 4. DBone let me know that Highnoon wasn鈥檛 responsive in their chat and that he could be an easy vote out next. That鈥檚 music to my ears because that brings Old Casaya down to 3 members.
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Wash鈥檚 Confessional #5-

I talked to Luca and told him that they wanted highnoon out because he mentioned he talked to DBone. Liuk responded and said 鈥渙h, we鈥檙e throwing out names''. So I did some digging and found out that Liuk is in another game with highnoon so if he reports this back to Tbone and the tribe, it can be my name easily on the block. I told DBone what happened to be honest to show him I am willing to work with him and also let him know that Liuk and Highnoon have some sort of past relationship.
1437 days 3 hours ago
gumball221520
Leah鈥檚 Confessional #2-

Wow! This tribe swap couldn't have gone any better! All of the people that I was talking to have managed to stay on #Casaya with me. So, therefore, the initial bonds I had w/ Bone, Annette, and Tayvie, are still intact. Thank you Survivor Gods. Aside from us totally crushing the challenge (Bone and I slayed) I have managed to begin chatting with Ethan. His old tribe was extremely quiet from what I've gathered and I'd love to make him feel like he has a place on this tribe <3 He's sweet and loyal and has voiced that he wants to work with me because my vibe charmed him! So that's yet another huge plus. Day six and we're thriving! That's a totaled 5 out of 7 relationships I have. I haven't talked game with Luca yet, but we bonded over the Tyrell's lmao love G.O.T. Same w/ Kiara, I don't know her yet but she seems cool, so we'll have to wait and see. If I talk to everyone all at once I'm scared I'll come off as a try-hard which isn't something I want to do. Nonetheless, I'm thriving. By no means does that mean comfortable, but for the time being things have been going surprisingly well for me. Hopefully we can keep this momentum up and stay away from tribal council. Even though I have yet to vote someone out, the game is still being played.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6d0d5fa0ad5ec62248a41292f127bbcd/tumblr_nmiv55gTcN1qhktavo6_250.gif

open group

Gumball's Survivor S3 The Bahamas (APPS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!