This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Announcement

Topic » HOH Announcement

2050 days 18 hours ago
MMx4
So after reviewing all 3 responses, there is no winner.... Two players used the same song title so I took it out of their answers and still all 3 players were missing letters. Since no one had the complete alphabet, to be fair,  a tiebreaker could not be used.

So I decided to DQ the 3 players and now the rest of you guys were left. Since I didn't get an answer from the rest of you, I decided to randomize who gets the hoh this week. I set up a randomizer and used a tournament format and the winner and new HOH is....

MowlgiMatters1

Congrats and please tell the house your decision for nominees

A new twist is coming soon, so be ready :)

If you have questions about this whole HOH thing, put them down below and I will try to answer as fast as possible during my work break tonight
2050 days 16 hours ago
MowgliMatters
I have decided to nominate Pies and Foxy
2050 days 13 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
It's just weird that the people who were active and actually tried were DQd and you gave HoH to someone who didn't participate
2050 days 12 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
I swear my answer had all letters, what was missing? Also why was it not allowed to have the same song title as someone else? There's no way of knowing what other people would have sent
2050 days 12 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
wait whatttttttttttttttttttttt are you kidding
2050 days 3 hours ago
MMx4
1. Foxy, you were missing a Q. There might have been one more letter, but I know you were missing a Q for sure.

2. Since you and another player sent in the same song, I had to dq that answer because it showed me that you guys either worked together or found the same website/search result when you were looking for answers. I haven't cracked down on other things and I needed to start so I apologize, but I need to make it fair for everyone even if they did not play in the comp. In the past comps, other players have obviously cheated the system and thats why I put time limits on the quizzes, then that didn't work so I am now doing comps like these. Im sorry if this is frustrating, but I really am trying to make this game fair and fun for everyone here.
2050 days 1 hour ago
BBHoward33
MMx4, it seems like a hard job hosting one of these. just know youre doing a great job :)
2049 days 23 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
Okay that's fair. I didn't work with anyone but we may have used the same website. I think just make it clear in the rules that we shouldn't use Google etc, cause you shouldn't penalise people for it after the fact.

I still disagree with rewarding inactives, but you're the host and it's your rules. It is hard hosting a group game and thanks for doing so.
2049 days 17 hours ago
ZMAN12
i think we all used the same link cause i put like the top 4 songs of the link i found
2048 days 9 hours ago
BBHoward33
POV?
2048 days 7 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
if you keep me in this game people I will only be targeting to get mow out
2048 days 5 hours ago
fearlessfoxy
me when my face is revealed as a nominee

https://media.giphy.com/media/QLbOa5a7WT10hyPpOA/giphy.gif

open group

MMx4's BB1: Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!