This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH COMP

Topic » HOH COMP

2056 days 19 hours ago
MMx4
This comp is called "Get The Votes" The goal is to have as many people as you can, vote for you to become HOH. All you have to do is have people message me that they are voting for you to be HOH. The person with the most votes by 4:30 PM PST/ 6:30 PM CST/ 7:30 EST tomorrow will win. Also, I will be adding an extra 50 randomized votes at the end!
2056 days 19 hours ago
MMx4
I won't single you out, but thanks for sending me the message that I didn't post the comp. I turned off my laptop and I thought I posted! sorry everyone!

Mark you can now play in this comp!
2056 days 19 hours ago
ZMAN12
OHHH FUNNNN!!! This is nice!
2056 days 19 hours ago
Bandnerd
People not playing the game can send In votes?
2056 days 19 hours ago
ZMAN12
NO PLZ DO IN GAME ONLY!!
2056 days 19 hours ago
ZMAN12
PLZ DO AN IN GAME ONLY VOTE! spamming is annoying and like i dont have alot of active friends here. lets just do an in game poll or something PLZ
2056 days 19 hours ago
MMx4
I was going to have it be anyone could vote, but spamming might be annoying for you guys. so thats why I added the 50 votes. So only you guys (the people in game) can vote
2056 days 18 hours ago
ZMAN12
YAY thank ya and the random votes scare me ahhah
2056 days 18 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
finally
2056 days 16 hours ago
MaryJane420
so my 1 vote vs 50 random votes...?
2056 days 14 hours ago
MMx4
Every vote from you guys makes a difference and the 50 votes was a last minute type thing. It was either random votes or you guys spam others to vote for you and from previous experience, spamming people is just a lot of work and I didn't want you guys to put in that much time for a non-live comp and some people can't spam all day as they have work or school.

I know this isn't the best comp, but I tried to make it fair for everyone and as little work as possible for a non-live comp.
2055 days 22 hours ago
MaryJane420
results?

open group

MMx4's BB1: Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!